Landscape design

881 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by Gigemags05
Gigemags05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
i would like to have someone come to
My house and develop a plan for what plants should be removed, what I should add, etc.

I don't want Them to do any of the work, I just want a plan put together that I can begin to work on.

Does this sort of service exist? Anyone know of someone? I live in Denton.
10andBOUNCE
AG
Yes. We just did our backyard and paid for a design to be drawn up, quantities, etc. Used this to submit to HOA and I did the work. We're not in Texas though so no specific recommendations.
FincAg
AG
Gigemags05 said:

i would like to have someone come to
My house and develop a plan for what plants should be removed, what I should add, etc.

I don't want Them to do any of the work, I just want a plan put together that I can begin to work on.

Does this sort of service exist? Anyone know of someone? I live in Denton.
I would contact a local nursery, someone small not Calloway's, and see if they can recommend or have someone from their store help.

We called Brumley Gardens and had Chris come out to our place. Took a few hours. Granted we were only doing plants and no hardscape, so it was free.
Maverick06
AG
Meador Nursery in Denton does this. I bought trees from them and asked about this service. If I remember right, they charge $300 for the plans. I didn't use the service but I believe one of my neighbors did and liked them. I believe they ended up hiring Meador to do the work as planned but that wasn't a requirement.
Gigemags05
AG
I was planning on giving Meador a call. I also reached out to a landscape architect and he said his price was $300 min. Depending on time.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.