Plano/Dallas Roofing/Framing Contractor

823 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BWnDallas
Waterski02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Need someone to repair a cracked rafter, a split 2x4 brace, and a little flashing on a skylight in East Plano.

Under contract on the house we grew up in and I live 1000 miles away. Little brother isn't much help and I can't find a contractor interested in the job. Need work done by the end of the month as these few items are part of the inspection contingency. As 2 of the 3 items are fairly quick fixes and the 3rd more a pain in the ass, I'm not having much luck in anybody that wants to even take a look for a guy 3 states away.

Looking for contractors or suggestions. Thanks
sleepybeagle
AG
bumping your post - request for help

BWnDallas
AG
Find your way to the nextdoor.com website and then to that specific neighborhood and immediate surrounding neighborhoods. You may have to open a free account for that address. Then use the search function for roofers and for handy man. There are probably several that will be highly recommended and qualified for these simple fixes. Then message them from nextdoor site as if you are still part of the neighborhood. Don't tell them the whole story. They will do these jobs because they know that the nextdoor community is a huge source of their referrals. I bet you can find what you need that way.

Good luck
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.