Bath and kitchen fixtures for new construction

1,066 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by The Fife
harrierdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are building a new home in College Station. We are working with an interior designer that, understandably, prefers to work with local businesses. However, Moore Supply doesn't carry Toto brand toilets, and I've always thought they were high. So, any recommendations for Coburns, Fixtures + Fittings, or any other dealer, somewhat "close" to College Station?
strohag
AG
Why are you wanting Toto toilets? Kohler has plenty of high end offerings.

Just a heads up most showrooms Moore Supply, Coburns, Ferguson, etc are going to be in the same price range. Especially if you sit down and use the services for selections that they offer. If you know what you want then just take them a list and buy it. When you utilize a showroom you are paying for the help that the experts offer and time spent there.
aggielostinETX
AG
harrierdoc said:

We are building a new home in College Station. We are working with an interior designer that, understandably, prefers to work with local businesses. However, Moore Supply doesn't carry Toto brand toilets, and I've always thought they were high. So, any recommendations for Coburns, Fixtures + Fittings, or any other dealer, somewhat "close" to College Station?

We did a full gut in our house. Saved serious $$ by doing HomeDepot price matching and ordering from Amazon. Don't feel like you have to use the fancy showrooms. The online plumbing distributors are also significantly cheaper for high stuff.
harrierdoc
AG
https://www.totousa.com/products/neorest
The Fife
Buy as much as you can here.

edit: after rebuilding a couple of bathrooms my only regret is not using Toto in-wall tank toilets for both of them instead of just one. It's that much better than the normal kind.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.