Stained concrete floor wax

1,298 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by BTMTAT
dodger02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For those with stained concrete floors in your home, what product do you use to occasionally wax them?

We try to apply a mop & dry liquid floor wax at least twice a year - more often in high traffic areas. We use a commercial product that is somewhat expensive (~$60+ for a gallon) and difficult to find. It's only sold in two local paint stores in Williamson County and is rarely in stock.

I wouldn't necessarily care about the price if the product was more easily obtained. The last time I waxed our floors, the local stores didn't have any in stock and couldn't get any for me within a reasonable timeframe. So, I bought some online and paid a king's ransom in shipping.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a good floor wax that's more easily obtained?
Muzzleblast
If you are in B-CS go to Ray Criswell Distributing and ask for the wax and low PH soap.

Very easy to do. Works great.
sleepybeagle
AG
We had concrete floors when we lived behind the Junction on RR12. Really miss them!
BTMTAT
AG
I've been looking into waxing my own stained concrete floors and also live in Georgetown so I'm following.

Is there anything wrong with the Eagle mop on polish that you can pick up at HomeDepot?

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Eagle-1-gal-Concrete-Polish-Gloss-Floor-Finish-EWG1/203013501?cm_mmc=Shopping%7cTHD%7cG%7c0%7cG-BASE-PLA-D24-Paint%7c&gclid=CjwKEAjw-LLKBRCdhqmwtYmX93kSJAAORDM6xPi5p67ZRie-IiJPCX9Rf1Sqg65aqkTO11C5luxH-hoCEjHw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.