Concrete Patio- Forney

973 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by tgivaughn
TxAggieGirl08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We're wanting to put in a concrete patio (about 16x25) in our backyard. We live in Forney. Any suggestions on contractors to do this?

We estimated we'll need about 5 yards of concrete. Any idea on how much this would cost? We haven't decided if we want it stamped or anything yet, so I know that'll raise the price too. Just wondering if there was a ballpark figure we could start budgeting for. Thanks!!
AggieGunslinger
AG
I am east of you near Tyler and got quoted $6.50/sf, doing about 250 sq ft plus some gravel work.
AW 1880
AG
I am in Murphy and had a patio put in last summer. It was 16x20 and included a sidewalk 30x1.5. It also included demo and haul off of an old sidewalk. It ran us $2900. They did a great job. I can provide the company if interested.
aezmvp
AW 1880 said:

I am in Murphy and had a patio put in last summer. It was 16x20 and included a sidewalk 30x1.5. It also included demo and haul off of an old sidewalk. It ran us $2900. They did a great job. I can provide the company if interested.

Interested as I may be looking good at this too.
greenman99
AG
Would also like the contact.
tgivaughn
AG
The nearest ready-mix concrete plant will furnish names of their best customers to do the work, some will do it turn-key contracting. Check them w/BBB. Ask them to quote rebar only and "top grade" (longest lasting) vs. tract-house builder grade.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.