HVAC Tonnage / Spray Foam Question

41,356 Views | 37 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by MousepadMarauder
88agswin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am sure you would find someone to do that for you but we will only use the Trane XV20 series (or xv18) xeries with a 95% furnace as that is one of the reasons Trane designed the series for...and I always want full factory support as a TCS dealer
Jack Pearson
AG
Jack Pearson said:

Bumping this old thread. I am building a 3200 sqft home spray foamed and did one 4 ton two stage 3 zone system which is what the manual J said. Anxious to see how it does this summer.
Forgot to mention I also got a aprilaire model e100v dehumidifier with the above system. American Standard Gold Series 17 ton

MousepadMarauder
AG
Just saw this thread bumped. We ended up doing the 3.5 and the 2.5 units per our builder and the engineer. Have had no problems. Cools/heats efficiently. Only problem was last summer - house wouldn't cool off. Of course my FIL happened to be there. Went into full "I told you so" mode. Called someone out and figured out we had a leak in a coil. Fixed in an hour and the house cooled off quickly thereafter. Thankfully.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.