Landscape ideas...

1,527 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by SoulSlaveAG2005
aggiebrother33
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking to re do my backyard, need ideas for small shrubs/trees. Think I'm going Italian cypress and some others in front, but no clue what to do in back. Live in Houston, thanks in advance!
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
We have a dwarf magnolia, 3 live oaks, 1 wax myrtle, a newly planted peach tree to replace the other wax myrtle that was damaged in a storm and a white crepe myrtle. Double knockout roses, and several Mexican feather grasses clumps. Located in central Texas.

In front yard we planted Aztec grass along driveway, Indian hawthornes in front of windows, maiden grass and double knockout roses scrambled with pink salvia, and another dwarf magnolia for height. All are easy to maintain, keep alive and perennial so we just cut back in winter and let nature work. Love them all as it's a variety of color and greenery along with varying heights and widths. I'll take pics when the sun is up later on
aggiebrother33
I love oaks, as I have one in the front but so stumped for the back...Pics would really be great. Thanks!!!
rlb28
AG
you can search this site forever for landscaping ideas

this one too.. [url=https://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=italian%20cypress&rs=typed&term_meta[]=italian%7Ctyped&term_meta[]=cypress%7Ctyped]Italian Cypress[/url]
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Some pics:

Bonus shot with lil'ATM inspecting for weeds.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.