Central Texas Waco Area Custom Home Architect/Design

829 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by tgivaughn
rjhtamu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Per the title, anyone recommend, have references on a good custom home architect/designer?
Not looking for a general contractor at this stage, unless they do design also.
Thanks!
WolfmanC18
AG
We used Janet Hobbs at Hobbs Ink. I can't say enough good things about the experience.

www.hobbsink.com
Garrelli 5000
AG
This is a long shot, but Riley Scott Custom Homes based out of Belton might be able to assist. It's Aggie owned/operated. They're pivoting towards commercial construction, which is what they are advertising on their website. Their Facebook however shows their homes.

I say it's a long shot because Belton is about 120 miles from Waco, if you're just looking for design its worth reaching out to them. I've known the family for years and they're great people.
Aggietaco
AG
What style of architecture?
tgivaughn
AG
tgivaughn@juno.com = licensed architect, residential practice since 80s, design/build prior

Residential architecture projects have ranged from Elkhart, Dallas, Weatherford, Marquez, Bellville, Lexington, Burton, Singleton, Calvert, etc. so you ARE in our service zone. I have a low overhead studio & website to serve and make the process easy & fun.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.