Best Kitchen Faucet Brands?

2,005 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by BrazosDog02
RogerEnright
How long do you want to ignore this user?
The wife and I are in the mist of renovating our kitchen and we are down to the last couple hardware orders / purchases. I am currently researching faucets for our sink.

From what I can tell reading TexAgs, the Home Improvement forum likes the following:
Delta
Moen
Luxart
Grohe,
Hansgrohe
Dornbracht

Source: TexAgs Best Bathroom Brands

Are there other brands that I should consider (e.g., Kohler)?

Thank you in advance.
The Fife
For kitchens I absolutely swear by Grohe at this point. They installed a bunch of them in all the break rooms at work 6 years ago and I have yet to see one that's out of order. This is at a manufacturing site with 8,000 employees so the break rooms closest to production areas don't exactly see light use. Ours is 2.5 and the chrome is still scratch and corrosion-free.
OE_Ag11
AG
Pfister, just because of the customer service, products look nice as well

I bought a house last year, they had re-done the kitchen in 2011. noticed the hot water side of the faucet wasn't working well at all. Noticed they had a lifetime warranty. Used the online form, sent the picture and the issue. they sent back out a new canister free of charge, didnt fix it. Emailed them again with pictures of what was going on. they said they didnt know what was wrong and sent me a brand new 400+ dollar faucet for free. so I was impressed that they were that nice and easy to work with. didnt even have to pay shipping
rebel06
AG
We renovated our kitchen about five years ago and had a Rugby faucet and sink installed. Really happy with both products.

http://www.rugbyabp.com/assets/uploads/Rugby_Stainless_Sink_Catalog_V1_Sept_2015.pdf
RogerEnright
Wife is looking for something that looks a bit Victorian?

I just purchased the following based on Fife's recommendation.

Faucet Link

Hopefully it works out. I don't want to mess with this thing several times.

Odd thing happened, after I purchased it, Grohe increased their price on Amazon by about $60. That is impressive inventory management.

Gil Renard
AG
I would love to get to Phister
txaggie_2011
AG
OE_Ag11 said:

Ditto this.
histag10
AG
I have an ANZZI that I like we'll enough
BrazosDog02
AG
OE_Ag11 said:

I bought a house last year, they had re-done the kitchen in 2011. noticed the hot water side of the faucet wasn't working well at all. Noticed they had a lifetime warranty. Used the online form, sent the picture and the issue. they sent back out a new canister free of charge, didnt fix it. Emailed them again with pictures of what was going on. they said they didnt know what was wrong and sent me a brand new 400+ dollar faucet for free. so I was impressed that they were that nice and easy to work with. didnt even have to pay shipping

I'll piggy back this post. I have Pfister faucrts in my house and I moves in 12 years ago. I STILL call them when something is out of order or leaking and they STILL send free parts without question. I've only needed a cartridge, sprayer valve and soap bottle in that time but they hooked me up. I'll never buy a different brand.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.