Suggestions for building a shed

1,580 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by 07Texag
Old Ag 74
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy! - I'm looking at getting a storage shed built, probably around 10' x 12' or so. I've been considering a Tuff Shed, but was wondering if anyone had suggestions for other options or suppliers in the area, or if you have a Tuff Shed, what your experience with it has been. Thanks in advance for your help!
The Original AG 76
AG
I have a Tuff Shed, got it during a Home Depot special. Great shed HOWEVER....look at your local portable building yards. They have some very good deals of pre-built. OR Craigslist also is an option. My neighbor got a helluva deal on a great used shed via that list.
Where u be ?
ag0207
AG
Get a contractor to give you a bid on building one. We had one built 10X16 slab, framed, rock and roof to match the exterior of our home for ~$10,000. May not be in your shed budget but can't beat the quality and will never have to replace it as opposed to the box store ones.
Old Ag 74
AG
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm in South CS. Did you happen to use a contractor around here, and if so, do you mind sharing their name?
ag0207
AG
Sorry I'm in Temple/Belton. I would call a few & get some bids.
The Original AG 76
AG
Old Ag 74 said:

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm in South CS. Did you happen to use a contractor around here, and if so, do you mind sharing their name?
John Tello
tgivaughn
AG
Morgan metal clad building was bought years ago, even with adding a treated plywood floor, delivery + locating + leveling it YEARS ago, all this was much cheaper than the materials + free summer labor from sons that was supposed to be a learning experience. It still has no problems since 1995, no maintenance except this year was first time to use leaf blower on its roof. They were located East side of HWY6 freeway near Bryan at that time.

Google "sheds bryan texas" then go to their websites, give a call, go visit.
07Texag
AG
Call Doug smith with capital construction (979) 571-9088. He is in BCS and a good guy.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.