Las Vegas Golf

1,976 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Obi Wan Ginobili
Bad Poster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Playing Revere Lexington again on saturday. Its quite a reasonable price and the course may be the most fun course ive played on. Is it bad I dont want to try all the courses in vegas?
skippytimmy
AG
Wow. Have you played any other courses in Vegas?

Troon used to be my largest client, so I would be out at Revere every other year. It was free for me to play, and I only played it twice. It wasn't BAD, but there is so much better out there.... Seriously.

AgOutsideAustin
AG
Have to say again that the Paiute courses were the best conditioned courses I have ever played. It was in May and maybe the contrast with the desert had something to add to that but those courses were perfect.
watty
AG
I loved Revere Lexington the one time I played there. Nothing wrong with that place at all.
TecRecAg
AG
AgOutsideAustin said:

Have to say again that the Paiute courses were the best conditioned courses I have ever played. It was in May and maybe the contrast with the desert had something to add to that but those courses were perfect.
Agree. Wolf was AWESOME in January.
Bad Poster
skippytimmy said:

Wow. Have you played any other courses in Vegas?

Troon used to be my largest client, so I would be out at Revere every other year. It was free for me to play, and I only played it twice. It wasn't BAD, but there is so much better out there.... Seriously.

Yeah played paiute last time i was there. Its more out of the way. I dont know i just didnt have as much fun there as i did at revere. The greens were extremely fast at paiute last time i played and that was a big turn off. I think i just like the contour and elevation changes that revere brings.
MOAggieFan
Headed to LV in early March and would appreciate course recommendations and comments. Thanks in advance.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Yes the greens were super fast, rolled true just very fast.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Do not play the whatever at Sundown. Particularly if you hit it right off the tee.
Obi Wan Ginobili
Do yourself a favor, whoever reads this, and go play the Arroyo at Red Rock CC. Bears Best is down the road if you trying to play 36.

Others to play are:

-Stallion Mountain
-Reflection Bay
-Cascata ($$$)
-Angel Park (easy courses, plus a nighttime par 3 and a real grass putting course)
-Rio Secco ($$$)
Bad Poster
Obi Wan Ginobili said:

Do yourself a favor, whoever reads this, and go play the Arroyo at Red Rock CC. Bears Best is down the road if you trying to play 36.

Others to play are:

-Stallion Mountain
-Reflection Bay
-Cascata ($$$)
-Angel Park (easy courses, plus a nighttime par 3 and a real grass putting course)
-Rio Secco ($$$)

I almost book arroyo. Bears best was booked already. Ive been hearing good things about rhodes ranch lately.

Have you played

rhodes ranch
Chimera
Revere
Coyote Springs?

I was looking at those as well and wondered if they were better than revere lexington
TMfrisco
AG
I've played a lot of great places across the country and Cascata is one of the top golf experiences I've ever had.

I didn't have to pay so that helps, but it was fantastic.
smstork1007
AG
Cascata is the best course out there imo, and i've played them all. Probably like no other course you've ever played, and one that for sure requires a caddy just so you know which direction to drive it. Elevation changes are like no other, and just a very challenging, beautiful course to spend the day on before you lose it all that night at the tables. Enjoy.
Obi Wan Ginobili
Bad Poster said:

Obi Wan Ginobili said:

Others to play are:

-Stallion Mountain
-Reflection Bay
-Cascata ($$$)
-Rio Secco ($$$)

I almost book arroyo. Bears best was booked already. Ive been hearing good things about rhodes ranch lately.

Have you played

rhodes ranch
Chimera
Revere
Coyote Springs?

I was looking at those as well and wondered if they were better than revere lexington

I've played Rhodes, both courses at Revere, and Coyote Springs.

They are all good. I liked both courses at Revere and played both well, but you've got venture out. They all have cool aspects, and most are always in good shape.

Do it while you can, with the water crisis out there, golf courses are prime targets for being cancelled.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.