Used Clubs in Houston

1,100 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by TAM85
TAM85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is there a used golf club shop in Houston? I am looking for a used putter.

Thanks
jj9000
AG
What kind of putter?

Model?
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Just use ebay. It is safe and the clubs are legit. Most of the time I guess.

But, if anyone has an Odyssey white hot mallet putter in the Houston area, I might be interested. Sorry to hijack.
TAM85
Something pretty good but not top of the line. It is for my teenager to use when we go to the range and putt after hitting balls. I will also give him my current set of irons when he heads to college next fall but plan to keep my putter.
E
AG
I've got one of these I'll sell for $50, pick up in Houston near Memorial Park. It's still in decent shape and can send pics of it later when I get home. It's a great mallet putter!

https://www.2ndswing.com/golf-clubs/putters/odyssey-white-ice-7-putter/right-handed-steel-34dot0in-d-32222617411
TAM85
I will take it and can meet you at Memorial Park.
E
AG
Ok will do. Could you do it tonight? I leave tomorrow and won't be back til Sunday night.

I could also leave it on my porch if you'd want to come grab it
TAM85
Will around 4 today work? I have a kids basketball game in Katy at 5:30. Or I could come by after the game. Please text me.
khaos288
AG
I've got a handful of mid-tier higher end types I've been thinking about listing. Toulons
TAM85
Thanks, but I got one from E.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.