Stephen F Austin - San Felipe

21 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by AustinCountyAg
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Finally made it back out there after who knows how long. This was our favorite place to play in the Houston area and we where me, my brother, and dad learned to play. We always liked that it was out in the sticks and tranquil, never crowded, and we could take our time and not worry about bothering anyone.

Course is in pretty good shape. Bout the same if not a bit better than it used to be. Nothing super special but not a goat track. Greens are still small AF if not a little smaller than they used to be. Pretty tough actially. No real complaints though as far as the course.

There's only 16 holes right now with 2 new holes planned out by the driving range. They told us to play 1 then 9 again to make it 18.

Only real complaint was price. It's a little steep at $55 on a weekday but nowadays that's probably the going rate for a weekday round.

Just good to be back out there and see they're open again after the long closure. If you can make it out there I recommend it.

We were still the only people out there.

AustinCountyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Greens are small but are tough. They roll quick and are hard to hold the ball on with chips and putts. Tx wedge plays well out there
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.