PXG general interest

2,586 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by mattyd383
Mrsweigman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
What are ya'lls thoughts on PXG lowering prices on their newer generation irons? Is PXG a brand you would consider switching to when it's time for a new set of irons?
clobby
AG
Not a fan of their commercials but their product seems good. I bought a 5w on the last sale for $98 shipped. Only had it a few months but seems to be good quality.
AustinCountyAg
went and got fitted for a new driver at PXG houston last month. great service, great price for what I got and the fitting. Zero complaints so far.

localag88
Kind of funny how they are almost a Giffen good...

When they first hit the market at sky high prices, members of my club were lining up to buy. But now with the deep discounts, I see a lot of movement back to Titleist and Ping
The problem with people that don't get it is they don't get that they don't get it.
EliteElectric
Here is my experience in detail

https://texags.com/forums/60/topics/3301934/replies/62493274
dshedd41
S
I would. Very nice people and I think they're clubs are great
Gig’em Aggies!
C ROC N
Mrsweigman said:

What are ya'lls thoughts on PXG lowering prices on their newer generation irons? Is PXG a brand you would consider switching to when it's time for a new set of irons?

Results is the only thing that matters in my book. Could care less what name is etched on the club. So if PXG works for you, go for it!! But the real question is have you found a shaft that works with your swing? If you find a a shaft that works then you can pretty much use any head and you will be successful! As long as you keep the swing weight, loft, and lies the same. Good luck!
rononeill
I love my PXG driver and 3 wood - equal or better performance than all the others i demo'd, 80% the cost w hot rod custom shafts; delivered within a week. I wouldnt think twice if the performace/value ratio makes sense to you.
mattyd383
AG
I'm very happy with my irons (0311p (semper fi) gen 4s) but likely won't replace them with another set of pxgs. Love my hybrid and 3 wood. The driver was good but I feel like it deadened quickly. I'm back with Taylor Made for the big stick.

Have had great service with them at every turn.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.