Sorry, i don't know where else to ask this, and google isn't turning up anything. Have any of you used the function to connect 2 Wingman speakers together simultaneously?
Quote:

TWS CONNECTION (STEREO) OPERATION (requires two Wingman speakers) The Wingman's TWS technology enables you to use two Wingman speakers paired via Bluetooth to create a wireless dualchannel system, delivering true stereo sound. Note: a single Wingman provides mono audio, internally mixing together left and right channels of the streamed audio source. To activate TWS operation and listen to stereo music with two Wingman units:
1. Place the two speakers near each other (the distance should not be over 10 meters/33 feet).
2. Power on both speakers. Double click the Power button on one speaker to assign it as the Main (L) speaker (it will play the left channel). The LED Indicator Ring flashes orange, then the two speakers will pair to each other automatically (the other speaker will be the Satellite (R) speaker and play the right channel)
3. Once paired, the Main (L) speaker LED Indicator Ring slowly flashes orange Note: In TWS connection, only the Main 5 (L) speaker supports Speakerphone.
4. To disconnect the TWS connection, press both Plus and Minus buttons on one of the speakers simultaneously until the LED Indicator ring rapidly blinks orange to indicate the TWS connection has been disconnected.
I have tried everything i can think of and nothing seems to work. I can connect each speaker individually and they work fine, but when i connect them both, there is no audio. I can see that the media is still playing on my phone, and the play/pause button on the speaker still works, but no audio plays. Curious if anyone else has messed around with this feature and gotten it to work.

And i very rarely actually listen to music while i'm on the course, so don't get your panties in a wad..