Got the call today… (Masters 2022 Invite)

2,889 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by aggiedadofpanda
aggiedadofpanda
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Vendor called today and invited me to Thursday/Friday for the 2022 Masters. Anyone else going this year? And yes, this is definitely a humble brag post
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
**** you
aggiedadofpanda
AG
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno said:

**** you

And, there it is. Well played.
AggieDruggist89
AG
**** you!
Quinn
AG
It's not a humble brag, it's just a brag. I'm not sure why everyone uses that term incorrectly, but it's a pet peeve of mine.
aggiedadofpanda
AG
Fair, I guess my statement wasn't "ostensibly modest or self deprecating." So, just a brag.

That said, if anyone else is going or has suggestions on chair placement, etc, I'd be interested in hearing them.
Famous Shoes
AG
The Milkman
AG
Are you also in the cabins on property with butler service to place chairs out for your spots on various holes?
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Out of curiosity, how much stuff do you buy from the guy? Is the product superior, or do you just choose this one out of a bunch? Does/will this affect your purchasing in the future? If answering these could get you in trouble please don't.

And F you!!!
Yesterday
AG
Very cool! Was there in 2016 Friday and Sunday. Posted up on 12. Loved the spot. Also got the last row I felt it had the best view. Was super easy to get up and buy beer/use the rest room.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Work for a fortune 500 and accepting something like this would nuke our conflict of interest policy which is a $75 limit LOL. Big corporate can drain the fun out even though it is a wise policy.
aggiedadofpanda
AG
Milwaukees Best Light said:

Out of curiosity, how much stuff do you buy from the guy? Is the product superior, or do you just choose this one out of a bunch? Does/will this affect your purchasing in the future? If answering these could get you in trouble please don't.

And F you!!!

I'm in technology sales, so this is one of 5000+ vendors/publishers/manufacturers that we sell. We are an independent technology aggregator/reseller. Every year a number of these companies host leadership for their top partners at the Masters. I've been fortunate to go in 2016, 2018, 2019, and this year. It's the single best perk of my job, and that includes a couple trips a year to tropical or European destinations for contests/President's club, etc.
Matsui
AG
Don't hate the player. Enjoy it and buy some gifts to give away on this board!!??
aggiedadofpanda
AG
The Milkman said:

Are you also in the cabins on property with butler service to place chairs out for your spots on various holes?

Not in the cabins, but we do have chair service through the event company my partner is using. We've always kind of defaulted to either Amen Corner or 16, was seeing if it was worth switching up chair placement this year. Can't even imagine if you were staying on property at one of the cabins…that would be epic!
aggiedadofpanda
AG
Matsui said:

Don't hate the player. Enjoy it and buy some gifts to give away on this board!!??

I like your style - DM me shirt size and address.
Duckhook
AG
I'm not sure if I could get much work done the rest of the day after getting that call. Would be too busy calling/texting/emailing all of my golf buddies. Although, ho-hum, this sounds like a fairly regular deal for you. Congratulations.
Muy
AG
Sorry, the crew I go with every year is locked and I'm sworn to secrecy.
The Milkman
AG
aggiedadofpanda said:

The Milkman said:

Not in the cabins, but we do have chair service through the event company my partner is using. We've always kind of defaulted to either Amen Corner or 16, was seeing if it was worth switching up chair placement this year. Can't even imagine if you were staying on property at one of the cabins…that would be epic!
Well that was my attempt at a humble brag for something I don't even have. But it backfired clearly.

You lucky dog
jakal0722
Instead of shirt size, how can I get you my resume?
David_Puddy
AG
jakal0722 said:

Instead of shirt size, how can I get you my resume?

x2!
Matsui
AG
emailed you
aggiedadofpanda
AG
And replied. Masters shirt coming your way.
jakal0722
Also emailed you!
oldschool87
AG
aggiedadofpanda said:

Vendor called today and invited me to Thursday/Friday for the 2022 Masters. Anyone else going this year? And yes, this is definitely a humble brag post
Have you been before?
Ag4life80
AG
The interesting thing about the layout is the close proximity some of the prime spots are to each other.
1 tee, 9 green, 18 green, and 10 tee are about 60 yards apart in a radius.
10 green, 18 tee, 15 tee, 17 green are all clustered in about a 75 yard circle
DGrimesAg92
aggiedadofpanda said:

Matsui said:

Go get your gear as soon as it opens and use the shipping place next to the store to send it to your house, if you haven't already been and know this, you'll thank me later.

Great gesture to Matsui, you're a good Ag!!
aggiedadofpanda
AG
oldschool87 said:

aggiedadofpanda said:

Have you been before?
I have - I've been fortunate to go in '16, '18, and '19
aggiedadofpanda
AG
BLSD said:

aggiedadofpanda said:

Matsui said:

Go get your gear as soon as it opens and use the shipping place next to the store to send it to your house, if you haven't already been and know this, you'll thank me later.

Great gesture to Matsui, you're a good Ag!!

Right on - that shipping place next to the merch store is absolutely the way to go...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.