Golf Channel Bias- tu work place???

1,418 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by jja79
KBAGOLFER
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Am I off or do y'all think that channel hires and has more tu golfers and contributors than the LHN

Bronson finished and in at -6 and is not listed w/ the other -6's

Just dislike tu!!!
Cavender Neutze
AG
As far as I know, I was the only Aggie that worked there. And they laid me off. Lol

You might be onto something.
EKUAg
AG
I haven't seen Justin Leonard on so far this year. I know a former Mizzou women's golf who works the research and is with the announcers in the GC trailer for LPGA tournaments.
KBAGOLFER
Cavender Neutze said:

As far as I know, I was the only Aggie that worked there. And they laid me off. Lol

You might be onto something.

Cav!!! Hope your doing well. You still in golf industry or trying other avenues???
KBAGOLFER
EKUAg said:

I haven't seen Justin Leonard on so far this year. I know a former Mizzou women's golf who works the research and is with the announcers in the GC trailer for LPGA tournaments.

Obviously not all. I'm an ACU Alumni, AG by birth, Play by Play guy for ACU is the Lead Commentator for LPGA, Grant Boone.

It just seems from Beam, Leonard. Chamblee that's a lot of tu when there a lot more options
jja79
AG
Is he kin to Pat? Saw Pat at Sing Song back in the day.
KBAGOLFER
jja79 said:

Is he kin to Pat? Saw Pat at Sing Song back in the day.

Might be. But not sure. Oh Sing-Song, they are breaking in the Moody with Sing Song not Basketball. It's ACU Tradition
jja79
AG
That LPGA TV announcer group are so much better than the Golf Channel's PGA announcers.
AgfromHOU
AG
They really need to shut up about tu.

I'm so tired of hearing "the university of texas" every time a former longhorn is on the screen. They've said it about 20 times when showing Ghim and Fritelli.
KBAGOLFER
Okay, so others are seeing it too. Both those dudes are behind Bronson too and 50 other golfers
jja79
AG
My man Roger Sloan is -11 and they didn't show a shot. He went to UTEP so he didn't get the system love today.
Yesterday
AG
I agree but Chamblee and Leoanard are the best they have. I also enjoy listening to their takes.
Big Cat `93
AG
This is true. In particular, Jerry Foltz is a better on-course reporter than their PGA people.
Rubble
AG
The leaderboard is done by when they finish. The first guy to finish at (insert score here) will be at the top of said scores.
jja79
AG
He's very good. Trevor Immelman was great as the analyst for the Amex. He should replace one of Faldo or Zinger.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.