Traditions and Miramont Question

2,927 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by powerbelly
ClassOf17
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Would they allow you to visit the pro shop if you're not a member? I just want to purchase a few things with their logo and be on my way. Just curious, thanks!
oldschool87
AG
ClassOf17 said:

Would they allow you to visit the pro shop if you're not a member? I just want to purchase a few things with their logo and be on my way. Just curious, thanks!
Yes for Miramont
Rusty GCS
AG
ClassOf17 said:

Traditions isn't fully private. If you rent a cottage on property you can play the course.

So I'm pretty sure the pro shop allows purchases.
MarkPro
Traditions Pro Shop is open to the public.
ClassOf17
Thanks all! Both are private playing wise correct? So there's no way we could get on at either?
tamu2009
AG
There's always a way depending on who you know. Traditions does stay and play if you stay in a cottage. Miramont needs a member connection.
Ag4life80
AG
What kind of shape is Traditions in? Last time I played it 2 years ago, it was not good.
Muy
AG
No way they won't let you purchase their merchandise.
19AG84
AG
Ag4life80 said:

What kind of shape is Traditions in? Last time I played it 2 years ago, it was not good.
We have a new Superintendent. He came from Houston Oaks. He has done a remarkable job so far. Our soil conditions have never been good, but Tanner has improved the turf conditions. He has a three year plan, and is only in year one, but we can really see the changes happening. Case in point. Rained on Tuesday, pretty much a nice drizzle all day. I expected it to be cart path only on Wednesday, but we played off the path.

jja79
AG
Tanner is a magician. Since he still lived in BCS I was always worried he would leave Houston Oaks for either Traditions or Miramont. He was hard to replace but thankfully we found another magician at a club in Florida to replace him. Hoping to get to Traditions this weekend and see what he's done.
DOCAG79
AG
Can't imagine any club/pro shop not wanting to sell merchandise to whoever walks in!
Leander - Ag
AG
Ag4life80 said:

Played a few weeks ago. Best it's been since the freeze
Duckhook
AG
DOCAG79 said:

Can't imagine any club/pro shop not wanting to sell merchandise to whoever walks in!

Cypress Point wants to have a word with you.
dcrewint
If anyone wants to swap invites, I'd gladly have you as a guest at Pebble Creek.
rak1693
AG
Does Miramont allow reciprocal play? I know Traditions does but curious for Miramont
lazuras_dc
AG
Our club pro was able to get us on at Miramont about 4 years ago
GDP

Very likely if done through the proper channels from a mid or higher level club pro or GM and the request is not unreasonable or too frequent.
Broncos
Ag4life80 said:

I've played it a few times over the last two years and it's been in great shape.
powerbelly
AG
DOCAG79 said:

Lots of clubs wont sell merchandise if you aren't with a member.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.