****2021 RYDER CUP****

24,101 Views | 431 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by aginlakeway
JCA1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We have a great nucleus going forward no doubt. But just as Whistling Straits had wide fairways at around 320-330, I suspect the Euros will reward us with a course specifically designed to hamper the bombers in 2 years. Should be fun.
Baby Billy
AG
The euro's just have nothing. We should dominate the Ryder cup for the next 10 years at least
DannyDuberstein
AG
ehrmantraut said:

The euro's just have nothing. We should dominate the Ryder cup for the next 10 years at least

Not that this is a surprising stat, but all 12 Americans qualified for the Tour Championship. 4 Euros did.
_lefraud_
AG
Tap the breaks. It will be a lot tougher to win in Europe, no matter what their team looks like.

As mentioned, there's a 20yr old from Denmark, he (and his twin) were part of the team that won the Eisenhower Cup in 2018, both have won on the European Tour.

Fitzpatrick has a younger brother that is a stud at Wake Forest.

The American's will definitely have a window for the next 10 years, and while JT, Morikawa, and Schauffele can be counted on, I'm not sure any of the others can be past 2025...father time and injuries just doesn't bold well for most guys.

tandy miller
AG
This is fantastic

FJB
bagger05
AG
Nice
Bunk Moreland

tandy miller
AG
FJB
Matsui
AG
Had this happen in providence over the summer. Smoked weed the entire round.
tandy miller
AG
Matsui said:

Did they at least share?
FJB
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Matsui said:

Why are you acting like this is a bad thing?
The Milkman
AG
ehrmantraut said:

That's a pretty ridiculous thing to say. Golf games come and go very quickly. Spieth wouldn't have even made the team had it been played last year. What happened to him could happen to anyone or multiple players on our team this year. I don't necessarily think it will but 2 or 4 years is a long time in golf. Let alone a decade.

Not counting that much of the Euro team is going to be gone due to age here soon and be replaced by young talent of their own.
aginlakeway
AG
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.