Optigolf Worth the $?

1,188 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by cakubacak
AndersonAg08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just curious but has anyone used the optigolf simulator before? If so, is it worth it?

I'm not very good and I don't make it out to play as much as I'd like to get any better. I put up a net in my barn to hit into which is nice but I'd love something a little more interactive to get a feel for how bad my shots actually are. Once we get kids to sleep I could go out and hit a bucket pretty easily but many of these things are way out of my price range. I'm sure you get what you pay for but it seems to have decent reviews
Funky Winkerbean
AG
The Optigrab is a lot better.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
Cru
S
I have a never used optishot 2 that I'd sell you. Email me if you're interested.

Cru@thetobertslife d.o.t com
Yesterday
AG
It's terrible. Used it once. Sold it. Can't hit down on the ball. It guesses what the ball does based on your club path so it's never really accurate. If you're looking to mess around a bit then I guess it works. Other than that it's trash.

And this is my opinion. I know some people really enjoy it.
AndersonAg08
AG
Yesterday said:

It's terrible. Used it once. Sold it. Can't hit down on the ball. It guesses what the ball does based on your club path so it's never really accurate. If you're looking to mess around a bit then I guess it works. Other than that it's trash.

And this is my opinion. I know some people really enjoy it.

Thanks!
cakubacak
AG
Similar experience, you can't hit down on it, it really does not pick up your woods well, so can't really hit a driver, 3 wood, or hybrid on it. Ball flight, swing speed, distances not accurate at all. It's fun to play around on, but not great in regards to being a "real" simulation. Much more of a just for entertainment kind of sim.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.