Pelican Hill this Sunday

1,240 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Keeper of The Spirits
dcrewint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If anyone is near Irvine, CA my wife set me up a round for my birthday at Pelican Hill North Course this Sunday at 9:55. Let me know if anyone wants to join. I know it's a longshot being a pretty penny and all but figured I'd ask.
bdgol07
aggolfer
AG
Nice course!
JYDog90
AG
Dude. That's beautiful. Very thoughtful gift. Did you have to drop hints (ie: set the tee time) or did she come up with this all on her own?
Formerly Willy Wonka
dcrewint
My wife is awesome. She pretty much plans our vacations and quick getaways with my golfing addiction in mind. We are up here visiting her sister and her family. I've been encouraged to play more than I expected (which is usually the case). My birthday is today and we just finished 2 days at Disneyland. She booked it for me because I was content on the 3 rounds I played already and didn't really wanna drop 350$.

She also encouraged me to go to Bandon Dunes a week after we get back with a buddy of mine. She's a unicorn for sure but you get no rule 1 from this post!
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
now why would your wife insist you be gone for 5-6 hours at a time with very little to no chance you come home early?

hmmmmmm..

just kidding, man. happy birthday. sounds awesome.
Legend
AG
dcrewint said:

My wife is awesome. She pretty much plans our vacations and quick getaways with my golfing addiction in mind. We are up here visiting her sister and her family. I've been encouraged to play more than I expected (which is usually the case). My birthday is today and we just finished 2 days at Disneyland. She booked it for me because I was content on the 3 rounds I played already and didn't really wanna drop 350$.

She also encouraged me to go to Bandon Dunes a week after we get back with a buddy of mine. She's a unicorn for sure but you get no rule 1 from this post!
When did they add a forum provision that you can opt out of Rule 1?

(J/K.maybe).
_______________________ Larry Legend
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
If only someone would have gone with you, your hole in one might not have occurred.
Keeper of The Spirits
AG
Has your kid been talking about uncle Leroy alot lately? JK

My wife has setup a few rounds for me and I always feel bad for her when she does because its way more work for her because she knows nothing about golf.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.