Colorado Springs Golf

1,302 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by tbone94
Golf1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looks like I'll be in Colorado Springs next week for work. Playing Bear Dance on Sunday and looking for possibly one more to play in the area. Any recommendations?
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Username checks out.
EKUAg
AG
If you can get on the base the AFA course is supposed to be really good.
AggieT
AG
The Broadmoor if you can get on.
NColoradoAG
Just play bear dance twice.

Kidding aside, Red Hawk Ridge isn't much further than Bear Dance. I've also heard good things about Four Mile Ranch but I have not played it myself.
BEaggie08
AG
I'll echo the Air Force Academy recommendation. Both courses (Eisenhower - Blue or Silver) are very nice. I lived there for a couple of years. Never even tried to play Broadmoor, but I wasn't playing as much then. My home course was Springs Ranch, because it was nearby. Not bad, but not a destination course. Peterson AFB course wasn't bad either.
tbone94
AG
Word going around on the local munis is that your karaoke game is lagging behind your golf game.

Hope the trip was a good one. Thanks for the awesome week! TS
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
The Broadmoor has 2 very fun tracks. I'm playing both of them this week.
leachfan
Bear dance is pretty cool. For a guy from Texas, it's pretty much want you want for CO golf experience.
NColoradoAG
Played Bear Dance today and it has bounced back great from the rough 2019 winter and last year. Conditions were ideal. Best public course in the state.
Diego
AG
Has anyone played "The Club at Flying Horse - Phil Smith Course" in Colorado Springs? If so, thoughts?
tbone94
AG
I have not but heard good things.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.