Brooksie? Has this been discussed

3,337 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by EKUAg
leachfan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Now, I officially hate the guy. As much as I disliked Bryson before, he's my new favorite when he's playing Brooksie.

TecRecAg
AG
Neither one of them are likeable
Ag_07
AG
It's all dumb.

Started off as a beef between the two and has now turned into a staged reality tv show full on with sponsors and everything. It's glaringly obvious they both pounced at the opportunity to grab a chunk of that player interactive bonus or whatever the tour is offering up.

Like a perfectly choreographed wrestling match.
DargelSkout
AG
What's he talking about, time cut short?

I know about the beef between him and Bryson but I don't understand this video.
bodaciousbood14
AG
DargelSkout said:

Bryson and his caddie were pointing out people calling him Brooksie to security and having them removed from the course.

Bryson denied it though I believe.
The Milkman
AG
bodaciousbood14 said:

DargelSkout said:

Bryson and his caddie were pointing out people calling him Brooksie to security and having them removed from the course.

Bryson denied it though I believe.

Denying it isn't really relevant if it happened. Which many witnesses said it did.
bdgol07
AG
This is just a faux feud that they are both using for the PIP program. They're both dewshy
Trucker 96
I'm sure people were removed for taunting. But it doesn't mean Bryson was pointing them out. Marshals and security tend to throw out taunting azzholes. With how many view Bryson now and the fact I'm sure he's drawing some attention from the drunks and the azzholes, I'm guessing the Tour is being pretty vigilant about monitoring what is going on around him.
boy09
AG
TecRecAg said:

You gotta try really hard to be less likable than Bryson, and Koepka is doing a great job of it.
Big Cat `93
AG
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Unemployed
AG
boy09 said:

TecRecAg said:

You gotta try really hard to be less likable than Bryson, and Koepka is doing a great job of it.
Always thought that Koepka was faker than fake.

But then again, this can all end up being a manufactured "beef".
StEdsCOOG
I'd give my brothers first born to watch those two paired up at The Ryder Cup.
Trucker 96
I'd give up you and your brother's first born to see them paired up in the octagon
SilverTongueDevil
StEdsCOOG said:

I'd give my brothers first born to watch those two paired up at The Ryder Cup.
Doubtful that will happen. Tiger and Phil had a distaste for each other many years ago and the captain (I think it was Hal Sutton at the 2004 RC) forced a pairing and it did not go well.
Show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser. Vince Lombardi
SilverTongueDevil
bdgol07 said:

This is just a faux feud that they are both using for the PIP program. They're both dewshy
Agree. They both have issues and are not very likeable.

Dechambeau is kind of a country club ****** and Koepka is more of a low class ******.

I dont think Koepka really likes anyone. He's started stuff with Mcilroy before as well. He makes snide remarks as often as he can. But his performance in majors is remarkable so nobody really cares.
Ag_07
AG
Brooks and DJ are lift buddies.

Doubt there's a lot of deep conversations going on between sets but he doesn't dislike everyone.
Trucker 96
They were lift buddies in the past because they used the same trainer, but for whatever reason, Brooks had to clarify that they weren't close friends and that the friendship was overplayed by the media. This was after Brooks took a shot at DJ's major record (or lack thereof)
GIF Reactor
AG
Did you guys know that Bryson can hit it far and Brooks DGAF?
cr06gis
AG
Koepka is the king of caring whether or not you think he doesn't care about stuff.
CrawlingNo5
AG
What is about Koepka that y'all don't like? I enjoy the hell out of him. Seems like he doesn't take himself too serious, certainly doesn't take golf that serious but yet still manages to kick ass. Bryson can go eabod.
Diet Cokehead
AG
Love Brooks.
SilverTongueDevil
CrawlingNo5 said:

What is about Koepka that y'all don't like? I enjoy the hell out of him. Seems like he doesn't take himself too serious, certainly doesn't take golf that serious but yet still manages to kick ass. Bryson can go eabod.

I think its just that you dont see his type of personality in golf very often. That's what makes it so different from sports like basketball and football. I was never a huge fan of Tiger but the thing I liked the most about him is that he didnt need degrade opponents because he was the best. He knew it and everyone else did so what's the point? Maybe Koepka wants golf to be more like the other sports with regard to personalities and more headlines. He might be onto something, who knows.
Trucker 96
I think it's all a Mr. Too Cool for School See How Much I Don't Care act. Feels very high schoolish. All this business with Bryson completely seems like something that should be taking place in the halls between two 17 year olds.

Personally, I like the guys who let their guard down and have a sense of humor.
proudaggie02
AG
CrawlingNo5 said:

Mainly that he is an unlikable dbag with a big mouth. I'd love to see Bryson pin him down and make him cry uncle on tv.
Ft.Worth_Ag
AG
Brooks
TheGreatScott12
AG
Ag_07 said:

It's all dumb.

Started off as a beef between the two and has now turned into a staged reality tv show full on with sponsors and everything. It's glaringly obvious they both pounced at the opportunity to grab a chunk of that player interactive bonus or whatever the tour is offering up.

Like a perfectly choreographed wrestling match.
I agree with this 100%. I'm tired of it.
EKUAg
AG
https://golf.com/news/bryson-dechambeau-videobombs-brooks-koepka/

Walking between holes and noticed Brooks getting ready to be interviewed by Todd Lewis.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.