*** TEXAGS PLAYERS CHAMPIONSHIP *** (Tour Event 10)

2,198 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by flyingaggie12
bagger05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What happened to events 8 and 9 you ask?

I didn't do them.

But Snowmageddon is over so golf is back on! Get your ass out and play!

This is a DUAL ROUND EVENT! Gotta complete both rounds to post a score! I'm giving everyone until 3/28 to get two rounds in. So this will overlap with the start of Event 11. Maybe a little strange but remember I get to do what I want.

If you played a round from 2/22 until now and the system allows you to post it, go for it since that was the original start date (lookin at you GMartin87). Assuming your intent was for it to count, get it in there. If you're cheating at this, you've got problems I can't solve for you, my dude.

REMINDERS:

1. You must decide whether the event is going to count toward the tour BEFORE you play.
It's not allowed to play and then if you play like crap decide to play later in hopes of putting up a better score. This is on the honor system. If you feel the need to cheat to beat a bunch of strangers in an online tour event for no money then take a look at your life and figure out why you are the way you are.

2. Play by the rules.
No breakfast balls, no mulligans, no gimmes, no "I'll count that good because if I had been trying harder I would have made it." Grinding over two-footers is good for your game and builds character. Don't improve your lie. I highly recommend everyone brush up on the rules for unplayable, red stakes, and yellow stakes.

3. To facilitate pace of play the following local rules are in effect.
- For lost balls or balls out of bounds you may use normal stroke and distance procedures or you may drop with a penalty of two strokes. Details here.
- Since these are recreational rounds you may pick up after reaching net double bogey. If you don't have a handicap, your max score is par +5. Details here.
- If you're playing match play or best ball it's not required you hole out and you may mark your score according to the most likely score as allowed in the rules of golf. Details here.
- Bunkers that are not being maintained are ground under repair.

4. Points are awarded as noted below.
  • 600 - 1st place
  • 450 - 2nd place
  • 350 - 3rd place
  • 300 - 4th place
  • 270 - 5th place
  • -10 points for each place on down, minimum of 40 points
5. Handicaps
Handicap for the event will be your official handicap, or if you don't have an official handicap the low end of your estimate on TheGrint minus one. If you have an official handicap not tracked on TheGrint, contact bagger05 via TexAgs, TheGrint, or texags.bagger05 at gmail to give him your info.
G Martin 87
AG
Thanks, my dude!

The weather was great this weekend and my honey-do list was really short, so I had planned to get both rounds in. Played really well (for me) on Saturday, but wasted a bunch of shots with bad chipping on Sunday. Still had a fun round and a good time. Birdied the same hole (par 5) on both days; my 7 wood approach shots got me on the green or within chipping distance. Very blessed to be able to play after all the winter chaos.
XpressAg09
AG
Picked up new driver and 3W this weekend. Y'all're in big trouble now.
Rubble
AG
bagger has been in hibernation...

Hope I can play two rounds this month!
_lefraud_
AG
Any update on The Grint TexAgs group?!
cakubacak
AG
Yes! Good weather again, hopefully I will be able to get 2 rounds in by the end of the month, 1st round for sure next week, can't wait to get back out.
G Martin 87
AG
So.... ready to shut the Major down and start event #11? Playing up to 6 rounds this weekend starting Thursday (annual golf trip weekend in Arkansas.) Advil and Icy Hot is already packed. The Friday morning round will be my Tour round, unless we do a scramble that morning.
G Martin 87
AG
Bump
bagger05
AG
Thanks for keeping me honest bro.
Rubble
AG
Well....we're waiting...
BreNayPop
BreNayPop
AG
I got one round in and need to knock out the second
G Martin 87
AG
Bump.
bagger05
AG
FINALLY GOT IT!
XpressAg09
AG
You hate to see it. Name partially hidden, but you know who you are.

G Martin 87
BreNayPop
flyingaggie12
AG
When is the next event/how do we sign up?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.