Another procedure for Tiger

1,143 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by CoppellAg93
watty
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
He'll miss Torrey Pines and Riviera, at a minimum.

HouAg12
AG
After already having a fusion this isn't a good sign. Likely the level above
Old Tom Morris
Yep, the fusions put more stress on the adjoining, so that's a good bet. And this will continue to be a battle. Backs are a bich and surgery is more about cleanup and damage control vs an actual fix. Seems like this was building because he didn't play much after things reopened and never seemed quite right when he did.
AggieIce
AG
How many times can the guy "look forward to training" ?
Marauder Blue 6
AG
Notah says he's already hitting balls.

Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
After back surgery to fix all these issues the pain literally is gone overnight
Then he will probably get another 2 years before having to have another fusion etc etc
'03ag
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno said:

Then he will probably get another 2 years before having to have another fusion etc etc
The adjacent discs will just keep falling like dominoes right?

Does he need to quit now if he wants a decent quality of life 10 years from now?
CoppellAg93
AG
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno said:

After having a microdisectomy and 2 fusions in the last 4 years, I have to disagree with this statement. It has taken me several months each time to feel "normal". My back was feeling really good last summer but my left leg would go numb after standing for a few minutes, to the point where I collapsed one time and nearly broke my foot. My second fusion was supposed to correct that - it is much better but my leg still goes numb - just takes about 20 minutes of standing versus 5 or so. I am still having pain here and there and was going to PT until mid December. I am hoping to play golf again this Spring - the biggest thing about playing the last couple years is just slowing my swing down - not sure I feel much limitation on my swing other than that - but I have never swung a club with the force he does.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.