MLK Jr. Day Golf

1,044 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by khaos288
dcrewint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm sure this is probably par for the course, A&M booked til too late to finish 18, Briarcrest fully booked, Brenham, Pecan and Pebble Creek closed for the day. Any Traditions member able to squeeze two good dudes on around 12:30-1:30? lol
jja79
AG
It's closed.
dcrewint
Doh
KaneIsAble
AG
I've always wondered if you can play a private course you're a member of if you have your cart and live there. Can you play Pebble on a Monday if you lived there? Other than maintenance projects factored in for the off day what else would prevent a member from playing? I'm not talking about showing up with a truck and trailer (against the rules anyway) but what if you lived on a hoke and snuck on.
khaos288
AG
KaneIsAble said:

I've always wondered if you can play a private course you're a member of if you have your cart and live there. Can you play Pebble on a Monday if you lived there? Other than maintenance projects factored in for the off day what else would prevent a member from playing? I'm not talking about showing up with a truck and trailer (against the rules anyway) but what if you lived on a hoke and snuck on.

Every Monday/holiday is full of cart owners at the dye course in McKinney. Tons of guys have the golf cart garage, and just drive over.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.