*** TexAgs Tour, Event 6 ***

932 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by bagger05
bagger05
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
After some delay and much anticipation, Event 6 is now live!

This is an off-season event and comes with lower points. It's one round and the deadline to complete the round is Sunday, January 10.

REMINDERS:

1. You must decide whether the event is going to count toward the tour BEFORE you play.
It's not allowed to play and then if you play like crap decide to play later in hopes of putting up a better score. This is on the honor system. If you feel the need to cheat to beat a bunch of strangers in an online tour event for no money then take a look at your life and figure out why you are the way you are.

2. Play by the rules.
No breakfast balls, no mulligans, no gimmes, no "I'll count that good because if I had been trying harder I would have made it." Grinding over two-footers is good for your game and builds character. Don't improve your lie. I highly recommend everyone brush up on the rules for unplayable, red stakes, and yellow stakes.

3. To facilitate pace of play the following local rules are in effect.
- For lost balls or balls out of bounds you may use normal stroke and distance procedures or you may drop with a penalty of two strokes. Details here.
- Since these are recreational rounds you may pick up after reaching net double bogey. If you don't have a handicap, your max score is par +5. Details here.
- If you're playing match play or best ball it's not required you hole out and you may mark your score according to the most likely score as allowed in the rules of golf. Details here.
- Bunkers that are not being maintained are ground under repair.

4. Points are awarded as noted below (offseason event point totals).
  • 150 - 1st place
  • 115 - 2nd place
  • 90 - 3rd place
  • 75 - 4th place
  • 65 - 5th place
  • -5 points for each place on down, minimum of 5 points
5. Handicaps
Handicap for the event will be your official handicap, or if you don't have an official handicap the low end of your estimate on TheGrint minus one. If you have an official handicap not tracked on TheGrint, contact bagger05 via TexAgs, TheGrint, or texags.bagger05 at gmail to give him your info.
_lefraud_
AG
Any update on the joining the Texags Club on The Grint?
bagger05
AG
Yes! I'll revive that one later today.
EKUAg
AG
Well it is snowing here in Indiana, so I don't think I can play.
Rubble
AG
Weather is crap here in North Texas as well...
BreNayPop
AG
It snowed the day before I played, and was in the high 30s with wind when I played. Greens were either super soft or still frozen, which was an interesting mix. Score was worse than normal but still fun to see and play.
bagger05
AG
EVENT 6 IS IN THE BOOKS!

Congrats to our winners and everyone who got out there and braved the elements.

CATEGORY 1:
Winner was Travis Cash with a net -0.4 and gross 78

CATEGORY 2:
Winner was Scott Sorrells with a net of 4.3 and gross 82

CATEGORY 3:
Winner was Malika Cole with atnet -4.3 and gross 81. MALIKA WAS ALSO THE OVERALL WINNER!

CATEGORY 4:
Winner was Greg Martin with a net of 7.8 and gross of 95
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.