Bandon lodging question

1,538 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by AustinCountyAg
dcrewint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Seems like I and a buddy are going to take a Bandon trip in July.

So lodging questions:

• We're not worried about what the amenities in the room so much as long as there's 2 beds. So, the Lodge rates are 1 bed only?
  • So, if that's true then that makes The Inn(Forest Double) would be our cheapest option? Lily Pond being the next up?

Thanks in advance!
Yesterday
AG
I'd go Lily. I think it's only slightly more and those rooms are great and quiet.
bagger05
AG
Call them. The people there are INCREDIBLY helpful. If you tell them what you're looking for they will hook you up.

I know I've stayed in Lily Pond. I think the other time was the Forest Double. Very similar if I'm right. Both places I've stayed have been very nice. Everything you need, nothing you don't.

You will have a FREAKING BLAST. One of my favorite places I've ever been (not just golf - any place for any reason).
VirginiaAg
AG
Keep in mind that you don't have to stay at the resort. On our last trip we stayed at the Brandon Inn about 3-4 miles down the road in town and saved a bunch of $$$. It was clean and nice and worked for us.

You will have a blast either way.
zebco
Be careful staying off property. If you do, I believe you can only book tee times 30 days out, which means you'll be teeing off at 10am at the earliest. Makes playing 36 damn near impossible (note: went in February when we did this)
dcrewint
We're planning for late June-Mid July.
Westicles
AG
We stayed in both the Inn Double and Lily Pond In August and both are just fine. Lily Pond has a little more room as it has a sitting area. This was handy for me and my roommate for the trip to have a place out of the way for our golf bags, travel bags, etc. The night we stay in the Inn Double (we had a weird room mix up they couldn't rectify so we had to change rooms) it was pretty tight I thought. But you're not in the room much so either is just fine.
Westicles
AG
I will say, we were in an Inn Golf Double and it overlooked 18 of Bandon which was really pretty cool. But Lily Pond porches Looking out to the Pond was peaceful and a good place To hang out at night for us since everything was shut down for the Covid.
Doc4rock
AG
Stayed in the Inn and Lily Pad both are great both have 2 beds. The lodge didn't. We went this year over the 4th of July. Not that busy and could get the tee times we wanted.
progress
AG
anyone get caddies when they played? if so - who was it? booking a 2022 trip.
AustinCountyAg
good luck finding a room. Me and some buds tried booking a couple different times for this year and every date we picked they were already at capacity. And this was me calling them this past November.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.