15th Annual Rob Childress Charity Golf Tournament

1,703 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by C ROC N
Aggie_CP
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Join Aggie Head Baseball Coach, Rob Childress, on the links Tuesday, October 27th, for the 15th Annual Rob Childress Charity Golf Tournament held at Miramont Country Club. This tournament benefits Voices for Children and is always a great time. With the ongoing pandemic, there will not be a shotgun start, but slotted tee times instead. If you'd like more information, you can visit the website.

Tournament Information
https://www.vfcbrazos.org/golf

Voices for Children - Court Appointed Special Advocates is an organization of volunteer advocates who stand up on behalf of abused and neglected children because they want them to have a brighter, more hopeful future than their past. Voices for Children serves Brazos, Burleson, Grimes, Freestone, Leon, Limestone, and Madison Counties.
C ROC N
Definitely would be interested in playing at Miramont for a great cause. If anyone needs a fourth or if somebody can't make it let me know. I will bring out my LD 5 degree 48" driver to EAT!! Lol
C ROC N
Bump for a good cause!
Broncos
Woah. I want to play in this.
_lefraud_
AG
I want to play, but all my friends are too cheap, or have to work.
C ROC N
$250 a person/$1000 a team
C ROC N
Bump!!
AustinCountyAg
cost include free beer? Bellville Brahma team?
C ROC N
AustinCountyAg said:

cost include free beer? Bellville Brahma team?

You interested?
C ROC N
Come on take a day off!
C ROC N
Finally got my 4th player, a partial Bellville Brahma Team!
C ROC N
The Bellville Brahma Team sponsored by Precision Pavement Maintenance won the Rob Childress CASA tournament @ Miramont! Shot 52 with 4 eagles! Thanks to Miramont and CASA for putting on a top knotch tournament!! Will post a picture of trophy with the guys later once its mailed to the shop! No, I didn't win the long drive hole!!
C ROC N
With the trophy at the CASA office in downtown Bryan!

tamu2009
AG
How we're the greens rolling? Always loved those greens and I think the member guest is relatively soon and the member I play with says the greens are LIGHTENING for the member guest.
C ROC N
Well it rained all night so they were only around 10 on the stimp meter, but so plush, no bumps , pure perfection!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.