Koepka is gold

1,731 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by proudaggie02
dcrewint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.facebook.com/skratch/videos/335392490812826
AledoAg86
AG
That was so awesome!
bdgol07
AG
Haha. He doesn't seem like a tight wad like he initially came off as. Maybe he's learned to just have fun and play golf
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
I was actually watching that live and they were showing the whole Bryson whine fest since Koepka was mere feet away from the same lie. Then they pan back to Brooks and he pulls that right in front of the camera. Immense respect for him.
dcrewint
And.... another lol

https://golficity.com/what-up-brooks-koepka-takes-shot-at-bryson-during-post-round-interview/?fbclid=IwAR2idI9WAg4GeM-3BrfQk8sOje5DL3O0RTj0lSpIAggpXn16ZLoXx02tOXQ
proudaggie02
AG
bdgol07 said:

Haha. He doesn't seem like a tight wad like he initially came off as. Maybe he's learned to just have fun and play golf
I disagree. He seems really petty much of the time. I used to like him quite a bit, but he seems like a tool more and more to me. I enjoy the confidence and boldness, but it would be enjoyable to see Bryson confront him. I've also always been the type that likes seeing the cocky loudmouth get street justice when he's really asking for it.

It would also be hilarious if Bryson dropped a "to quote Brooks Koepka, it's 'fustrating' but I just gotta handle it."
proudaggie02
AG
And I'll say I really liked when he tweeted the Kenny Powers "I'm not on steroids" clip after Bryson's run-in with the camera guy... it was very fitting even though I think there is little chance that Bryson is juicing. Also, Koepka clearly has an incredible mental edge that he can have stretches of being a slightly above average player to winning 4 majors in a 2-3 year period.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.