Ok, so who is it.

1,941 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by JR Ewingford
84HartAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I listened to the NLU podcast 335, Joel Dahmen was the guest. He never said who it was but there is some player that he kept getting paired with that evidently no one wants to be paired with. When he finally called the pairing committee out on it they told him that they just have to rotate this guy around to playing with different players because everyone complains to the committee and requests not to be paired with him again. The host was eager to get the interview over with so he could find out who it was.

My guess is DeChambeau. .
The Milkman
AG
Well here are his pairings since the restart:

• Jhonattan Vegas, Joel Dahmen, Alex Noren
  • Harold Varner III, Joel Dahmen, Harry Higgs
  • Ryan Moore, Joel Dahmen, Beau Hossler
  • Chris Kirk, Chesson Hadley, Joel Dahmen
  • Emiliano Grillo, Joel Dahmen, Henrik Norlander
  • Byeong Hun An, Joel Dahmen, Christian Bezuidenhout

That being said, no one on that list has any overly bad reputation so he must be referring to last year or before. Would require more digging that I'm in the mood to do right now.

Edit: I think Ryan Moore is supposed to be kind of salty and I feel like I remember some story about Beau Hossler.
G-Town Cracker
AG
I think he said it was his friend who kept getting paired with the d-bag.
Shelton98
AG
Sabbatini would be my guess.
bbry81
Yeah it wasn't him being paired with the guy it was his friend that it kept happening to.
LHIOB
AG
I know Rory and hes competitive but hes pretty awesome. My brother knows him really well. Played a ton of golf him.
98Ag99Grad
AG
Its probably no one you'd expect. Dahmen is ranked 69th right now and his friend is probably around that or higher. Doubt they're drawing top guys in Thurs/Fri pairings so its not Dechambeau or anyone like that.
RichardSplet
Dahmen and Max homa are goods friends I wonder if he's the one that said it
Pinche Guero
AG
Bubba and Bryson in the same group today, bet that sucked playing behind them
JR Ewingford
Ive seen Hossler throw fits close up at Colonial. Complete tool bag. Could be him.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.