AP2 - 714

887 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by dcrewint
dcrewint
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm possibly buying a new Titleist set in the upcoming days. I've got a friend who is a good golfer interested in buying my AP2 -714s. What would you consider a fair price to a friend? What's a fair price online if he decides he doesn't want them?

They are all in good shape (with the PW only being worn on the face the most). Stock stiff shafts(dynamic gold s300). Grips added 1-1.5 years ago Midsize golf pride 2.0???(decent - good shape still). I checked 2nd swing and they sell around 350ish. ebay seems to fluctuate due to how far from selling date.
dcrewint
It is a 7 club set - 4i-PW
TX_Aggie37
AG
Quick google search shows some posted on ebay covering a wide range of price points $150-$350+ but I can't speak to what they're really worth.
JYDog90
AG
250-300
tex5mlb
Per PGA Value Guide (probably based on 3-PW)

Trade in Value:
Low: $123
Mid: $152.10
High: $176

Resale Value:
Low: $374
Mid: $440
High: $506
bdgol07
AG
I would be interested....I know the sweet spots are worn out but the miss hit areas are fully good to go...lol
dcrewint
B,

If my buddy puts off buying them I'm planning to go to the Woodlands to buy the new irons between Friday and Monday. I could swing on by before or after. I'll let ya know.
bdgol07
AG
I would honestly be interested. maybe a package deal, green fees and cash?
dcrewint
Oooh even more tempting
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.