Best Golf Simulator Bar/Business

1,551 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Mr.Bond
12thmanfootball
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just curious if any of you had a great experience before in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, or Austin with an outstanding Golf Simulator Bar.

If so what was the cost (per 18 holes or per hour) of the simulator, what type of sim did they have, and what things did you like about the bar in general (beer prices, music, food, amenities, etc.)?
LawAg17
AG
Loft 18 near Washington in Houston is really pretty nice and fairly priced on the off days. They have decent food as well. Since the first time I went, they added more minigames to entertain more non-golfers.
dahouse
AG
State of Golf in Katy is fun. It's small, I think 4 bays. Six of us went and spent 5 hours. I think my part was $40 (the golf, not my drink tab)

My favorite part was the putting. We didn't want to putt because it was a little awkward so we let the simulator decide based on percentages.
Cody
Fightin Texas Aggie c/o 04
CrawfordAg
AG
Rok Golf opened up in South Austin prior to COVID and it looks pretty cool Haven't had a chance to visit. They can either give lessons or you can invite some buddies have some beers and play a virtual round on the Trackman systems.

http://www.rokgolf.com/#/
Rubble
AG
Google found a new place in Grapevine in what used to be Love and War in Texas. Sounds interesting.

https://www.daylightgolf.com/
HouAggie
AG
State of Golf in Katy is solid. They use Trackman 4 sims, so about as accurate as you can get.
lazuras_dc
AG
Rokgolf looks legit. I'd like to do a lesson where I can see my metrics and with video. Don't think anyone in corpus offers this. Edwin Watts has a simulator but don't think they have an instructor.
Mr.Bond
AG
I think I'm gonna hit up loft 18 Friday around noon for about 2 hours. Anyone want to join?
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.