Johnny Manziel Golf Interview

4,519 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Gig-Em2003
Mr.Bond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
giddings_ag_06 said:

Mr.Bond said:

I Am A Critic said:

BoDog said:

What does he do for money? Partying, gambling, and just life aint cheap.

Family money
We've heard this for years.

I wonder what exactly that means. Family money like $50 million? $25 million?

Because much less than that Im not sure someone would just give hundreds of thousands of dollars a year (or more) to someone living his lifestyle......as jealous as I may be of it lol

Does it matter? It's that family's money. If it was $200k or $200 mil, does it make a difference? I know people with much less that support kids for expensive hobbies and they do it because they can. More power to them.

I feel like you're taking this too personal. It's just a discussion. Johnny doesn't have a steady job that we know of. He's literally just kicking it in Scottsdale, playing golf daily and betting..... A Lifestyle I'm extremely envious of BTW. Johnny is a grown man, his lifestyle isn't a hobby. It's not like we talking about a family supporting a 16 year old who is into travel ball here.

He very well could be fine financially, I was just curious. Him being a public figure it's not taboo to talk about it
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Trucker 96
As mentioned above, with all of the online platforms these days, it's very easy for a guy like Johnny to monetize his fame. Good chance he doesn't need his Browns money or his family money.
JYDog90
AG
_lefraud_ said:

He earned over $8 million just from the Browns, and I'm sure a couple million more in endorsements. Plus he's got revenue streams we don't even know about. Unless he's burning through 100k a month, he should be just fine for a good while.
I could see him burning through $100k/mo, maybe not every month but multiple months.

Another question I thought about: We read of A,B,C,D-listers. Which is Johnny?
Formerly Willy Wonka
_lefraud_
AG
I don't have any doubt he could blow through that much in a month, or even more. I just don't think he has expenses that the everyday person has to worry about, like a mortgage, car payment, and other bills.

His status is probably dependent upon where he is at, and/or what group he is associating with. In Vegas, he's probably "A list", but in LA, more likely "C list".
Baby Billy
AG
Bingo Bango Bongo said:

As mentioned above, with all of the online platforms these days, it's very easy for a guy like Johnny to monetize his fame. Good chance he doesn't need his Browns money or his family money.

Except you never see him endorsing anything through his social media accounts or anywhere online. He's got a bunch of followers.

Take that back, I have seen him endorse some sports website or MMA group or something like that in the past, but can't remember anything else
Gig-Em2003
AG
2MM followers can be fairly lucrative, but I agree with above, I rarely see him promoting.

He's posted from various golf clubs which may be giving him a kickback, but I can't imagine it's much more than free play. Golf clubs don't have extra cash laying around to pay Mr. Football.

Has to be big family money. Or he's living on the edge...

$100k golf matches are hard to fathom for someone worth less than $10MM. Hell, $50MM.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.