Bent Water - Grand Pines

1,226 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by MarkPro
jonj101
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone ever played this course, or have any insight/perspectives on it?

Talked with someone who said that it was pretty exclusive, and that members at the other courses in the Ben****er community couldn't even get over to it to check it out.

Thanks.

EDIT: Wow, can't even write "B e n t w a t e r" because of the censor.
Mr.Bond
AG
Grew up right down the road and have still never gotten in. Tons of locals don't even know it's there..... Crazy exclusive
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

1208HawkTree
AG
I know the super out there and he invited me a few months ago to come play a skins game with the staff and their friends/family on a day the course was closed. I definitely regret not being able to take him up on the offer.
MarkPro
I played out there in February. It was a fun course. If I remember correctly, #10 was really the only quirky hole. The course was well maintained, how ever the greens were pretty slow that day. If you get the chance to play, try and play with a member, or someone who has played there before. It's one of the courses that have the "local knowledge" factor, not necessarily blind tee shots, but trying to be on the correct side of the fairway, or hit it a certain distance. I think we played some combo tees. Believe I shot 78 that day, and would definitely go back if invited.
Mr.Bond
AG
MarkPro said:

I played out there in February. It was a fun course. If I remember correctly, #10 was really the only quirky hole. The course was well maintained, how ever the greens were pretty slow that day. If you get the chance to play, try and play with a member, or someone who has played there before. It's one of the courses that have the "local knowledge" factor, not necessarily blind tee shots, but trying to be on the correct side of the fairway, or hit it a certain distance. I think we played some combo tees. Believe I shot 78 that day, and would definitely go back if invited.

This used to be mandatory unless something changed
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MarkPro
Yes, well I agree you must be invited by a member, there were 11 of us plus the member. I guess I should have given more info on my original post. I happened to play with a non member who had played there before.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.