Driver Fitting Longview or Tyler (possibly Dallas)

630 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by irish pete ag06
irish pete ag06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any recommendations for a driver fitting in Longview/Tyler area. If not, who do you recommend in Dallas area?
cadetjay02
AG
Go ahead and throw Dallas/Plano suggestions in, I need a new set of irons too.
Shelton98
AG
The guy that owns the driving range across from Wood Hollow on McCann does fittings. I believe his name is Trey.
irish pete ag06
AG
Shelton98 said:

The guy that owns the driving range across from Wood Hollow on McCann does fittings. I believe his name is Trey.
I like Trey's lessons, but I was really hoping to use a place that has some trackman data or something like it.
Shelton98
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

Shelton98 said:

I like Trey's lessons, but I was really hoping to use a place that has some trackman data or something like it.
I think Dick's has a trackman, but I don't know how competent the people who work there are.
FallsonbrazosAg91
AG
I went to Golftec in Austin to get fitted for irons. I ended up w Titleist t200. I later bought Taylormade Sims driver then later 3 wood. The Taylormade Were fitted at golf galaxy. Golf galaxy did as good of job if not better than Golftec. Plus the fee I paid at Golf galaxy was subtracted from my purchase (it was only like $35). However the fee from Golftec was $135 and they added that to the cost of the irons.

I know you not wanting to go to Austin but certainly Dallas has a pga superstore or golf galaxy. As mentioned earlier, dicks has trackman but you need competent golf dude not just salesman.
irish pete ag06
AG
FallsonbrazosAg91 said:

I went to Golftec in Austin to get fitted for irons. I ended up w Titleist t200. I later bought Taylormade Sims driver then later 3 wood. The Taylormade Were fitted at golf galaxy. Golf galaxy did as good of job if not better than Golftec. Plus the fee I paid at Golf galaxy was subtracted from my purchase (it was only like $35). However the fee from Golftec was $135 and they added that to the cost of the irons.

I know you not wanting to go to Austin but certainly Dallas has a pga superstore or golf galaxy. As mentioned earlier, dicks has trackman but you need competent golf dude not just salesman.
Yeah, I'm thinking I'll likely take that route. I also am a budget golfer... I can't drop big money on clubs, so the fact that the fitting is taken off the final sales price is a nice plus.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.