WTB Stand Bag

1,244 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by agracer
harge57
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My golf bag was ruined when my house flooded last year. Just pulled my clubs out of storage and am looking for a good used stand bag. I typically walk when I play.

Located in Dallas/lake highlands.
cakubacak
AG
I have a Michelob Ultra stand bag that I would sell, I got it in a silent auction at a tournament, it has just been used to store my old irons in my shop, I'm located in West, would sell for $125 if interested reply with your email and I will send some pictures.
Obi Wan Ginobili
Might be willing to let go of my Ping Hoofer, best carry bag on the market. It's basic black and white, only used it for 1 season. Sells new for $240, will take $120 plus split shipping. I'm in San Antonio.

obiwgt@gmail.com
Rubble
AG
You might also look at Dick's in the clearance section, or online clearance as well. I got an Ogio For $85 that retails for $200 a couple of years ago. They always have good stuff on clearance.
DallasAggie89
AG
I got a three I don't use, two are new, never used.

I live in Allen.

Post your email and I'll send you pictures.
Old Town Ag
AG
I'm interested.
harge57
AG
DallasAggie89
AG
Email sent.
agracer
AG
LantanaAg said:

You might also look at Dick's in the clearance section, or online clearance as well. I got an Ogio For $85 that retails for $200 a couple of years ago. They always have good stuff on clearance.
. This, I picked up a Ogio for $65 that retails for $179.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.