2K21!

9,180 Views | 89 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by schwabbin
Aggie369
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tried no meters on the green yesterday and its quite difficult
Legalize-It-Ags
AG
I'm really enjoying the game but does anyone know when HB is going to announce an update or release more content?
schwabbin
AG
I just setup an online society for us on Xbox. Search for 'TexAgs Golf Club'

Let me know what courses you all would like to play and the frequency. I can also change the settings if majority would rather play on anything other than Pro.
Aggie369
AG
Haven't tried pro yet but I will today. Im domi ating on tour right now lol
Legalize-It-Ags
AG
Aggie369 said:

Haven't tried pro yet but I will today. Im domi ating on tour right now lol
just a little heads up, pro is way harder than pro am. I play on pro am with custom settings and its an enjoyable experience for me. But I went to pro and it was just way too damn hard to get the timing right. I mean, I dont have that much trouble getting the timing right in real life lol.
Aggie369
AG
Lol...i played first round and didn't know that it didn't account for rough until like hole 15. I was confused as hell lol. Now I know but I just shot my worst round yet in the game
The Milkman
AG
Yeah rough is kind of a crap shoot in how it comes out.

Wind you've got to feel how much of angle to change, but I dont feel like it does much unless you are over 10 mph.

Elevation change is about 3 feet to a yard of clubbing up or down. 30' downhill shot and take 10 yards off your shot.
Aggie369
AG
A bit of a learning curve as I jump up difficulty levels. Tempo is also much more severe.

I'm not a fan of how they did the club upgrades. There really isn't a club that is superior
The Milkman
AG
That bothered me at first but after some thought I like it. It removes the "pay to play" type situation of a lot of games. There's pluses and minuses to them all
mazag08
AG
Aggie369 said:

A bit of a learning curve as I jump up difficulty levels. Tempo is also much more severe.

I'm not a fan of how they did the club upgrades. There really isn't a club that is superior

That's how it should be for a video game. Nobody should have an advantage outside of their playing ability.
Aggie369
AG
They let u play for money to buy other clubs... the other clubs just aren't very different from anything that I can tell
JarAG2007
AG
I am struggling on this new one. I was able to play my misses on the old game. I am not sure if its because I have the digital version and my internet isn't great, but one shot will be fast and the next very slow.

I have calibrated my swing multiple times and still it goes one or the other. Very frustrating.
schwabbin
AG
It's not just you. The swing tempo is considerably harder when comparing Medium on TGC19 to Pro on 2K21.
schwabbin
AG
schwabbin said:

I just setup an online society for us on Xbox. Search for 'TexAgs Golf Club'

Let me know what courses you all would like to play and the frequency. I can also change the settings if majority would rather play on anything other than Pro.

I just loaded the first few tournaments for our society. Let me know what suggestions you all have.
Aggie369
AG
I didn't even know u could calibrate ur tempo

Lol...damn it! Now I want to go home and get that thing dialed in
boy09
AG
txags11 said:

I'm a big fan of the game and the difficultness that comes with it. I actually enjoy the struggle. What settings are y'all using? I went master clubs and TGC settings and no meters. It can get difficult with no meter on the green but I'm enjoying it a ton. If there's a PS4 society I'm down.
I like the challenge too, but i don't feel like there's really a good mid-range difficulty to work your way up to the hard stuff. You either play with swing meters and putting lines and it's super easy, or you can turn it off and it's super challenging. I haven't found a good middle ground.
AggieFactor
AG
"A Course Has No Name"

Near perfect recreation of Augusta!!
schwabbin
AG
Our society on Xbox is playing Augusta yesterday and today. It's incredibly hard. I've loaded tournaments every two days for those that want to join us, just search 'TexAgs Golf Club'
The Milkman
AG
I keep hoping someone will make some of the local Houston courses like Memorial Park, Hermann, Sharpstown etc.

There is Wildcat Highlands on there, and its at least recognizable
Aggie369
AG
Lol
I've never been more frustrated
schwabbin
AG
Just started playing the online matchmaking games. They're pretty cool. Except they need to reduce the timer, allow course selection and the ability to concede holes.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.