FS- Taylormade wedge, Callaway Driving iron, Epic Sub Driver

1,449 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by JarAG2007
JarAG2007
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://collegestation.craigslist.org/spo/d/wellborn-taylormade-wedge-callaway/7114446038.html

Please see attached listing for pics.

The TaylorMade Hi-Toe 60 degree wedge offers incredible versatility around the green with a design that provides a lower launch and more spin and features a sole cavity with three trapezoid-shaped pockets to optimize weight distribution. The full-face scoring lines ensure consistent ball contact out of the rough while the high bounce leading edge with increased belly offers less resistance for better contact on turf or sand. The Hi-Toe wedge also has a Channel Cut Mid-Sole that prevents excessive digging and has an aged copper finish for a stunning look.
Hi toe taylormade 60 wedge with stiff KBS steel shaft- $65

SOLD- The Callaway X Forged Utility iron features a forged design with CG strategically positioned in line with the center of the face for maximum ball speed and a straighter flight. The tungsten infused insert increases MOI, making it easier to control shots with easy launch and long carry while the hollow body construction also adds forgiveness in a traditional long iron shape. The industry-leading 360 Face Cup technology increases ball speed with greater efficiency on center hits, and further minimizes distance loss on off-center hits.
Callaway UT 18 degree driving iron with steel stiff project x shaft- $100

SOLD- The Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero driver features a new Callaway technology called Flash Face for significant ball speed and longer distances. Flash Face's unique, internal mapping consists of dozens of subtle ripples flowing from heel to toe that work together to elevate COR in the face's center region. The result is a significant ball speed boost for noticeable distance when solid contact is made. The advanced head shape and internal weighting of the Sub Zero create a rare combination of high MOI and low spin, resulting in more forgiveness and longer distance. The sliding 12-gram weight gives golfers the power to easily promote draws, fades or a straighter flight.
Features
* New Flash Face Technology design increases ball speed in the center region of the face
* Jailbreak Technology places more impact load on the face to promote faster ball speed.
* Slide the 12-gram weight to easily promote draws, fades or a straighter flight
* Advanced head shape and internal weighting result in more forgiveness and longer distance

Callaway Epic flash subzero 9 degree driver with xstiff hzrdus smoke shaft- $250
JarAG2007
AG
Accepting offers on wedge and driver. Thanks.
Pepper Brooks
AG
Try Facebook marketplace if CL falls flat.
JarAG2007
AG
I have it posted there as well. Worst case scenario i will use ebay. Thanks.
swingandawhiff
AG
Is the Epic SZ still available?
JarAG2007
AG
Yes it is available. You can email me through craigslist link or message me. Thanks.
JarAG2007
AG
Price bump for TexAgs users!

I am not changing the craigslist or facebook posting, but if you email or message me and are on TexAgs I will take $50 for the wedge and $225 for the driver!!!
JarAG2007
AG
Driver sold. Wedge is still available. Thanks.
JarAG2007
AG
SOLD!!!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.