Golf Balls and Putters for Sale

1,714 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 07fta07
htownag2007
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
*Edit for wedge photos

Trying to be productive during the quarantine and I'm cleaning out my golf stash.
I've realized that I amassed quite a collection of golf balls. I'm currently playing Z Stars, so I don't have a need for any of these at the moment. All of the logo are shown in the photos. Make me an offer on any of the golf balls.
I'm located in Houston. mrmryan1 at gmail

The putters are sold.

I also have Callaway MD4 wedges that are less than a year old. I got them after a Club Champion fitting, but I never got as comfortable with them as my old Vokey's, so I went back to Titleist. They have Project X LZ 6.0 shafts with midsize grips in them. Extended .75". I will upload photos of the face. They show minor wear.
$120 for the pair.

Mr.Bond
AG
Is there any science on shelf life of golf balls?

Maybe interested in a&m pro vs
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

htownag2007
AG
Not sure on the shelf life. Some of them are obviously multiple years old. The black box Pro V's and some of the X's are about a year old I believe.
girlgolfer12
Email sent about prov1s.
marron y blanco
I'll take both putters if you can ship to Austin.
mt3950
AG
Mr.Bond said:

Is there any science on shelf life of golf balls?

Maybe interested in a&m pro vs

As far as I know there is no material degradation in the polymers used to make balls provided they aren't exposed to heat, elements, uv light for extended periods of time. TLDR: if they've been in a closet, you're fine.
htownag2007
AG
Updated with photos of the wedges.
07fta07
AG
I have quite a few boxes of 2013/2014 Pro V's that I've had to stop playing. They've lost about 1 club of distance from what I can tell.

They were fine for several years, probably up to 5 years, but then I noticed they started coming up shorter and shorter.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.