Seamus Golf - Small Biz PSA

854 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by TexAgs1992
jonj101
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Seamus Golf is a golf accessories company that makes head covers, etc. I've never bought anything from them, but I received an email the other day stating that they were shutting down their operations and using all of their resources, materials, etc. to develop masks and emergency supplies as requested by medical professionals.

I'm not big on virtue signaling, but being in a small business family I can appreciate the toll that this virus situation will take on small business owners everywhere, and in addition to supporting smaller restaurants through pick up, etc., I'm trying to spare what I can to help those who I can. Once this thing blows over and they're back to their normal accessories, I'll look into making a purchase from Seamus.

Just thought I'd share in case anyone else would be interested in supporting them.
StEdsCOOG
I just bought a towel and three head covers from them a couple weeks ago. High quality products. Very impressed.
tamu2009
AG
Got 3 head covers from them for Christmas and I love them.

Bought Dad and hand forged copper (or what looks like copper) ball mark with the punchbowl logo from Bandon on it when I went to Bandon several years ago. Wish I would have gotten one for myself because it was AWESOME. That was the first place I'd heard of them and love their stuff.

They made a custom shoe bag for Rory last year I believe for the AP Inv with Arnie's logo all inside and it was super clean. Would have loved to have been able to pick one of those up.

If they make it through this ordeal, I will 100% spend my money with them. Thanks for passing along.
TexAgs1992
Seamus Golf is great.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.