Looking for putters FS

3 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by raidernarizona
DeBoss
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Got a putting green put in and was looking for some extra putters to keep back there. Interested in kids to adult sizes.

Personally, if anyone has a Cameron Napa they don't want anymore, I have a big itch for a blade style putter.

Located in DFW and can meet. We can just throw money and clubs at each other. I hate this dumb virus.

Thanks
BigHitterDaLama
Wish I could afford to just "throw a Cameron Napa" in my backyard
powerbelly
AG
If you want a napa style to leave at the putting green these snake eyes putters are good sticks:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NICE-Snake-Eyes-VIPER-TOUR-SV1-Black-Napa-Style-Putter-36-Inches-RH-NEW-Grip/274315985659?hash=item3fde81c2fb:g:JNMAAOSw3FleeRmJ
DeBoss
AG
No, the Napa would be my new baby. I'm looking for a few other random putters to have for guests that come over
Burner Username
I've got a ton of putters that haven't seen the light of day in a while. Are you in the market for higher end stuff or cheaper putters? I have some of both. I'm in Houston though so they'd have to be shipped.
DeBoss
AG
Looking for more cheaper putters but if you could PM me a list, we can figure something out
Burner Username
I can't PM. Post an email and I'll send you what I've got.
CapCity12thMan
AG
I have a Wilson 8802 in great condition... it sure I am interested in selling but wondering what the interest level might be
raidernarizona
Let's see that putting green.....
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.