Who is playing golf today?

1,961 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by AggieDruggist89
Exsurge Domine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm about to head our to Blackhorse with two of my buddies and our kids to social distance the **** outta 18 holes. Biggest challenge will be keeping the kids out of the bunkers, and not quarantining myself in the trees lining all the holes on the South Course.

Where are y'all playing?
TwelveA
My wife and I might go play 9 this afternoon.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
I'm working on my own 3 hole course today. Gonna build a par 3, par 4, and a par 5. We're picking up rocks, moving some dirt, and cutting out some cedars. It's gonna be a long project, but I have nothing but time.
Sooper Jeenyus
AG
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace said:

I'm working on my own 3 hole course today. Gonna build a par 3, par 4, and a par 5. We're picking up rocks, moving some dirt, and cutting out some cedars. It's gonna be a long project, but I have nothing but time.
That is awesome. Multiple tee boxes and you can turn three greens into 9 holes.

I'll probably play Northgate CC at twilight. Interested to hear if courses are busy today.
Trucker 96
Played yesterday and today. Damp as F out there, but beats being cooped up
07fta07
AG
Played this morning. Pretty normal traffic for a Sunday morning.
Bunk Moreland
Played yesterday. Felt great.
Front Range Ag
AG
Played
jja79
AG
Rode with my teenager. He bogeyed 5 of the last 6 holes and still shot 79 from the tips at Houston Oaks. Awesome weather. No Corona.
Exsurge Domine
jja79 said:

Rode with my teenager. He bogeyed 5 of the last 6 holes and still shot 79 from the tips at Houston Oaks. Awesome weather. No Corona.
showoff, I shot a 92 from the whites at Blackhorse South
1990AG
AG
My college son and I went to the range for an hour and putted for an hour. Crazy how I miss us doing that all the time when he was in HS

agsalaska
AG
I broke my social distancing from golf I had imposed on myself for 2020. I played twice this week. I had actually played on my birthday two weeks ago, so I wasnt completely rusty.

I shot 74 on a very easy course from about 6300 yards. That doesnt count.

Shot 82 yesterday, but played 9 thru 17 E. I had a chance to shoot 79 which I would have been very happy with since I havent played hardly at all, but I yanked my drive on 18 OB. Only bad drive I hit for two rounds.

Funny thing. Dont play for three months and come out piping not only my driver but any club I chose to hit off of a tee for 36 holes. Couldnt hit a quality approach shot to save my life.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
E
AG
Played Memorial Park this morning and shot a career low there of 85 ... pretty good day so far
AggieDruggist89
AG
I hit 383 balls in my basement, over 8 hours.

Exsurge Domine
AggieDruggist89 said:

I hit 383 balls in my basement, over 8 hours.

Nice!! I need one of those
AggieDruggist89
AG
Need it here in VA.

mike_ags_fan12
Played Gabe Lozano -105 yesterday.

Oso Beach today - 94
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
I'm going to have to order a net for the house since I don't want to share filthy balls with the unclean masses
G Martin 87
AG
18 yesterday and today. Shot a personal best on the course I played today.
KBAGOLFER
AggieDruggist89 said:

Need it here in VA.

How much are you in for with that setup. Love to know what products you got with amazon links if possible.

Thanks and Gig Em
AggieDruggist89
AG
Here you go

About $650 to $750 for the cage/net, commercial grade mat, and the mat under the cage.

Skytrak is about $1700 to $2000
AggieDruggist89
AG
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno said:

I'm going to have to order a net for the house since I don't want to share filthy balls with the unclean masses

I do practice with clean used ProVs and Srixon Zstars. Balls I retired from my actual rounds and the ones I find. I dont know my elbows can take the pounding of hitting thousands of hard range balls per week. Because I hit the ball all over the club face.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.