All events through Valero are canceled

2,052 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Icecream_Ag
Mr.Bond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
**** me
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Rubble
AG
Time to catch up on the dvr and Netflix binging...
LHIOB
Aggie1391
Officially no sports going on. Never thought I would see this day after 9/11
JCA1
AG
Wow. I get it from a PR standpoint but it's not like these guys are gonna lock themselves in a room for the next month.
EKUAg
AG
I had a feeling this would happen after the Golf Channel interview with Mike Whan, LPGA Commissioner. He basically laid out he'd rather be wrong by postponing than to play and have someone turn up sick. I think it was a bad look to keep playing. Also the issues with travel for the International players had concerns about their travel and family travel from overseas.
Maroon and White always! EKU/TAMU
bodaciousbood14
AG
Damn I was looking forward to marshaling an empty ACC in a couple weeks!!
Tom Hagen
AG
This is ridiculous.
Exsurge Domine
Those *******s made me use cart path only last week at TPC San Antonio in preparation for the Texas Open.
hunterjr81
I get it but I don't get it. This is doing more harm than good on a multitude of levels. I'd rather just get the virus and move on. I know it's not good for older people with weakened immune systems but you could say that about any virus they get.
mazag08
AG
Decision makers are protecting their own jobs for fear of backlash or lawsuit. Literally nothing else.

This is beyond stupid. When we look back on this, I'm going to remind a lot of people on Texags how incredibly stupid they were during this fake outrage.
agsalaska
AG
hunterjr81 said:

I get it but I don't get it. This is doing more harm than good on a multitude of levels. I'd rather just get the virus and move on. I know it's not good for older people with weakened immune systems but you could say that about any virus they get.
Not to get to off golf topic, but this is not an attempt to prevent you from getting the virus. It is an attempt to delay you getting the virus. Our medical infrastructure does not want to be overwhelmed by so many people getting it at the same time, especially with so many people worked up by the panic. They do not want to be making life and death decisions in hallways, or parking lots(See Italy). That's why this is happening.

If it works, it will still be criticized. If it doesnt work, the potential for disaster is very real.
The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you never know if they are genuine. -- Abraham Lincoln.
Confucius
Icecream_Ag
S
agsalaska said:

hunterjr81 said:

Not to get to off golf topic, but this is not an attempt to prevent you from getting the virus. It is an attempt to delay you getting the virus. Our medical infrastructure does not want to be overwhelmed by so many people getting it at the same time, especially with so many people worked up by the panic. They do not want to be making life and death decisions in hallways, or parking lots(See Italy). That's why this is happening.

If it works, it will still be criticized. If it doesnt work, the potential for disaster is very real.
as I saw on Facebook, we need a lazy cat spread, not an alert cat spread
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.