Groomsmen Gift Ideas

2,097 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by CapCity12thMan
TX_Aggie37
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Getting married soon, and all but one of my groomsmen/ushers golf regularly. Looking for a golf-related groomsmen gift idea that won't break the bank. Any ideas?
turfaggie24
AG
My wife got me a pottery barn flask with my initials on it that holds tees across the front of it. She bought 1 online and they sent 2.
AustinCountyAg
custom ball mark or headcover?

https://www.seamusgolf.com/
TXAGGIES
I once got a customized valuable bag, and inside was a customized divot tool, ball mark, tees and a sleeve of Pro V's
Legend
AG
What is your budget per person? Everyone's definition of break the bank is different!

powerbelly
AG
A group round at a nice course (however you define nice).
stick93
AG
Here's a cheap one that I received as a coach's gift at the end of a youth softball season. A flask that looks exactly like a 50spf sunscreen bottle. It is nails!!

I realize it wouldn't be a primary gift but I guarantee if you golf and drink it will be in your bag.
dc509
AG
Scottys.
K Bo
AG
Scorecard holders with their initials

Bluegrass Fairway
Mark & Graham
JYDog90
AG
dc509 said:

Scottys.

Let me guess. You're in the wedding?
htownag2007
AG
If they like the occasional cigar, I'd suggest a custom humidor tube from cupofjoe from the Outdoor board. I got one made as a gift and it looks great and is something unique
Rubble
AG
TX_Aggie37 said:

Getting married soon, and all but one of my groomsmen/ushers golf regularly. Looking for a golf-related groomsmen gift idea that won't break the bank. Any ideas?

T&P for you
K Bo
AG
LantanaAg said:

TX_Aggie37 said:

T&P for your golf game
FTFY
CapCity12thMan
AG
I like a really nice pouch type thing to put my wallet, keys, phone, cash, and rings in when I go play. My wife calls it my golf purse.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/257793002/waxed-canvas-golf-valuables-field-pouch?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=golf+pouch&ref=sr_gallery-1-16&frs=1
bdgol07
AG
CapCity12thMan said:

I like a really nice pouch type thing to put my wallet, keys, phone, cash, and rings in when I go play. My wife calls it my golf purse.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/257793002/waxed-canvas-golf-valuables-field-pouch?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=golf+pouch&ref=sr_gallery-1-16&frs=1

That's not bad. I just use a crown royal bag. I think I have three in my golf bag for any needs I find
CapCity12thMan
AG
yes I have a crown royal bag too, which has basically emergency stuff in it (visine, a small mirror, extra contact lenses, tweezers, matches, nail clippers, medicine, bandages, etc.)
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.