****Genesis Open****

3,871 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Ervin Burrell
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bunk Moreland said:

Also, Feherty isn't on the broadcast anymore. His move to NBC has hurt the CBS team.

As I said. Neither are Kostis & McCord.
Big Cat `93
AG
I just don't understand having someone in the booth introduce someone in a tower, who then immediately introduces someone on the course. Seems like they can cut out the middle man a lot of the time.

The European Tour broadcasts just deliver so much better. Less is more.
Bunk Moreland
misread you. my apologies.
Exsurge Domine
Bunk Moreland said:

I actually think she does a great job of getting the golfers to feel comfortable and open up a bit on what is always going to be a puff interview as they finish the round anyway. What they need to get away from is the 'ok here on 9 you had a great wedge in' and then the golfer just says some version of 'yeah. Looked up the yardage and it was my number. Went out there and just hit a great wedge in'

Also, Feherty isn't on the broadcast anymore. His move to NBC has hurt the CBS team.

IMO, CBS had a fantastic group some number of years ago. And it almost feels like they became aware of it, and from that moment each new season they are just trying to be 'that' and it never feels genuine. There's no good leadership on the team and half of them talk over each other trying to fill dead air.

So much this, they answer the same question the exact same way each time, it all boils down to "I hit the proper club the right yardage and I hit it well"
98Ag99Grad
AG
I caught the tail end Sunday so granted didn't see much but was DL3 on? He only had like an hour or so last week at Pebble. I really didn't understand that hire at all.
LHIOB
AG
And yet people bag on Buck and the Fox team.
Ervin Burrell
AG
98Ag99Grad said:

I caught the tail end Sunday so granted didn't see much but was DL3 on? He only had like an hour or so last week at Pebble. I really didn't understand that hire at all.
From what little I've caught of the CBS broadcasts this year, DL3 has been awful. Hesitant, nervous, and seems only to chime in when called upon.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.