****Genesis Open****

3,875 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Ervin Burrell
The Shank Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Kuch low early, in as leader at -7

Tiger eagles first hole in afternoon wave. On hole 4 still at that -2

Other Morning wave notables

Rory -3
Day -3
Dechambeau -3
Koepka -2
watty
AG
Palmer and Burgoon both shot E today. Champ will likely miss the cut, as he shot +4. As of now, that's one shot out of dead last.
bodaciousbood14
AG
Tiger birdied 5...-3
'03ag
wowza. absolutely stuffs one at 8. inside 5 feet or so for -4
watty
AG
Tiger struggled today. He and Spieth both make the cut at E. Justin Thomas missed the cut. He was out of sorts all day yesterday and today.
E
AG
When was the last time Mickelson had an approach shot from the middle of the fairway? Every time i've seen him hit a shot he is in deep rough
Tom Hagen
AG
Ryan Palmer just got a 9 on the par 3 14th.
aginlakeway
AG
Tom Hagen said:

Ryan Palmer just got a 9 on the par 3 14th.

Him and Woods are battling it out for last place.
Rubble
AG
6 shots out of the same bunker??? Is that real?
Exsurge Domine
E said:

When was the last time Mickelson had an approach shot from the middle of the fairway? Every time i've seen him hit a shot he is in deep rough

Seems like he's enjoying too much being a YouTube sensation and comic book character. Makes easy holes hard and never seems to play the hole the way it's supposed to be played.
Exsurge Domine
LantanaAg said:

It's easy if you try
Tom Hagen
AG
Exsurge Domine said:

LantanaAg said:

It's easy if you try
Before that happens, the ball is in my pocket and I am opening a new beer.
Rubble
AG
Me too. I'm usually done after 3
Quinn
AG
Rubble
AG
Just made a 50'er for eagle on 1!
aginlakeway
AG
LantanaAg said:

Just made a 50'er for eagle on 1!

Yep. Woods may be in cellar soon.
Rubble
AG
Exsurge Domine
[url=https://ibb.co/C6gzqpH][/url]

Now that's a scorecard
Ragoo
AG
Quinn said:

doesnt matter had sex?
Mr.Bond
AG
Nm
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

the last of the bohemians
#10 is a great golf hole. Would love see it in a us open
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
This is a great finish.
redsquirrelAG
AG
14th career win. Good for Adam.
Wildcat
AG
That back nine must have been brutal. Pros looking like my hack arse out there.
Exsurge Domine
Was really hoping Varner could pull it off, glad to see he still had a good payday
jja79
AG
Hopefully CBS doesn't get a contract renewal. It's hard to believe but they're worse at televising golf than ever.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
jja79 said:

Hopefully CBS doesn't get a contract renewal. It's hard to believe but they're worse at televising golf than ever.
It was absolutely atrocious.
Riviera with a lot of stars and future stars bunched up on the back 9, and the bungled it worse than they ever have. ****ing co-leader HV3 TOPPED a tee shot on 10, and we don't even get to see it until an hour later.
Bunk Moreland
what has happened to them? They used to be great imo. Why can't any of these networks get it right? Time for new blood from the top at a new organization.I'm fairly certain that didn't show Kang/Dahmen until they were on 17 and they were just 1 shot back at the time.
jja79
AG
IMO Nantz is overexposed and stale. He sucks the life out of watching golf. NBC is so much better.
Mr.Bond
AG
They're too damn worried with off the course s***. Show the f****** game of golf quit with all the SOB stories and other BS. I get that sponsors need their air time but the coverage is as a whole is a joke especially the majors. no reason they can't show the entire golf tournament.
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
You need to look no further than the absence of Peter Kostis, Gary McCord, & Feherty. And Balionis brings nothing to the broadcast. She's a butterface who asks the same questions over and over again.
Bunk Moreland
I actually think she does a great job of getting the golfers to feel comfortable and open up a bit on what is always going to be a puff interview as they finish the round anyway. What they need to get away from is the 'ok here on 9 you had a great wedge in' and then the golfer just says some version of 'yeah. Looked up the yardage and it was my number. Went out there and just hit a great wedge in'

Also, Feherty isn't on the broadcast anymore. His move to NBC has hurt the CBS team.

IMO, CBS had a fantastic group some number of years ago. And it almost feels like they became aware of it, and from that moment each new season they are just trying to be 'that' and it never feels genuine. There's no good leadership on the team and half of them talk over each other trying to fill dead air.
Wildcat
AG
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace said:

And Balionis brings nothing to the broadcast. She's a butterface who asks the same questions over and over again.

She might be, but I would motorboat those errday and thrice on Sundays.

E
AG
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace said:

And Balionis brings nothing to the broadcast. She's a butterface who asks the same questions over and over again.

When her contract is up, I wouldn't be opposed to them having Tisha Alyn take her spot.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Show more golf. You cannot go wrong with that model. I don't give a F about the interviews. Put interviews on your web content or something and people could click if interested. Or if you get some truly interesting comments, then work that portion of the interview into the broadcast at a good time
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.