Any interest in a set of 710 Forged AP2's?

1,009 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 14TheRoad
clintaggie04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I finally got new irons and am trying to decide if I should sell my 710's or just keep them as a spare set when friends come to visit. They currently have a set of Nippon shafts that are a year old but I am probably going to have those pulled and put in my new irons and have the DG s300's put in the 710's. Set is 3-PW. I'm thinking roughly $350 as is or $150 with original shafts. They are 2 degrees upright and standard length.
BigHitterDaLama
All.about condition on those ...... id post some pics

Edit: I personally wouldn't pay an extra $200 for the shafts alone. Just me though. I recently sold a near mint set of 712s with DGS300s on ebay for $400 shipped. Have regrets on doing so.

JJ would probably agree that you will find titleist guys who prefer the earlier versions ('10 and '12) of the AP2s because they had a thinner top line. Guys are still wanting to buy these and play them, which is why condition matters. The cleaner they are, the more you can get. Hope that helps.
clintaggie04
AG
Awesome. Thanks for the info. I will post some pictures when I get home and maybe you can help tell me what you think is a good price.
aggiehunter3
AG
I just got a set of 712 AP2s with good Xstiff shafts on EBay for $250 shipped that are in near mint condition. As above poster referenced it's all about condition. May check eBay for comps but $350 seems a little high.
14TheRoad
AG
BigHitterDaLama said:

All.about condition on those ...... id post some pics

Edit: I personally wouldn't pay an extra $200 for the shafts alone. Just me though. I recently sold a near mint set of 712s with DGS300s on ebay for $400 shipped. Have regrets on doing so.

JJ would probably agree that you will find titleist guys who prefer the earlier versions ('10 and '12) of the AP2s because they had a thinner top line. Guys are still wanting to buy these and play them, which is why condition matters. The cleaner they are, the more you can get. Hope that helps.

Agree with a lot of this. I wouldn't pay an extra $200 for the shafts. Maybe $100 extra. Also wish I still had my 712s, sold them when I ordered my 718s. Those early AP2s were amazing irons! I'd hang on to your 710s, monetarily they aren't worth much but they'd be great to have around.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.