How much is this shaft worth?

1,990 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by tandy miller
tandy miller
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I won a Fujikara Ventus 1/20 NYE shaft on Instagram. Going to sell it, as it is too heavy. Regular price is $350. Does the limited edition make it worth more?

BigHitterDaLama
Was expecting to open this and it be a story about vegas dave and holly sonders
cab559
AG
Look at Ebay. Or sell on Ebay and start the bidding around $250 to figure out how much people bid it up.

Personally, I would pay less for that shaft than a regular paint job but you never know. Unless the gold resulted in fairways, of course.
jgh85Ag
AG
Is it left handed?
On step 12 of 22 step BAS Anonymous program. Please donate, the struggle is real.
14TheRoad
AG
Limited edition actually makes it worth significantly less. I'll unburden you for $50. In all seriousness I kind of doubt it would be worth much more than a regular Ventus. Maybe to the right buyer it would be more but I don't really know.

What are the specs? Interested in a trade? I have a Graphite Design Tour AD BB-7s, Graphite Design Tour AD GP-7s and a Fujikura Tour Spec Pro 73 s. All are brand new, never tipped.
khaos288
AG
Eminus6 said:

Limited edition actually makes it worth significantly less. I'll unburden you for $50. In all seriousness I kind of doubt it would be worth much more than a regular Ventus. Maybe to the right buyer it would be more but I don't really know.

What are the specs? Interested in a trade? I have a Graphite Design Tour AD BB-7s, Graphite Design Tour AD GP-7s and a Fujikura Tour Spec Pro 73 s. All are brand new, never tipped.

Lotta high end virgin shafts you're peddling there buddy. Why don't you have a seat right over there.
14TheRoad
AG
khaos288 said:

Eminus6 said:

Lotta high end virgin shafts you're peddling there buddy. Why don't you have a seat right over there.

Ha. agreed, it's good to know people with some cool jobs is all i'll say about that.
tandy miller
AG
Eminus6 said:

It's basically a ventus blue 6s. I'd trade but I need a regular flex. That's why I'm not keeping this one. Have been offered 285 for it... seems fair
14TheRoad
AG
tandy miller said:

Eminus6 said:

It's basically a ventus blue 6s. I'd trade but I need a regular flex. That's why I'm not keeping this one. Have been offered 285 for it... seems fair

$285 does seem like a fair price, I'd take that all day if I were you and put it towards an R. Have heard so many good things about the Ventus but have not had a chance to hit one.
tandy miller
AG
I'm putting it towards a new ping 3w... I need that worse than a shaft
BigHitterDaLama
tandy miller said:

I'm putting it towards a new ping 3w... I need that worse than a shaft

You going 410? Im gonna buy one next week while on a golf vacay in zona and palm springs. Love how it perfromed when tested it
tandy miller
AG
Yeah. Either that or the cobra speed zone
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.