Tommy Two Gloves

4,422 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Ag81Golf
Wildcat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tommy (Two Gloves) Gainey arrested in Florida prostitution sting

Quote:

PGA Tour player Tommy (Two Gloves) Gainey has been arrested for soliciting a prostitute, according to the Polk County (Fla.) Sheriff's Office.

Gainey was one of 124 people arrested in a massive, six-day undercover sting, dubbed "Operation Santa's Naughty List," targeting prostitution, human trafficking and child predators in central Florida.

According to jail records, Gainey, 44, is facing a first-degree misdemeanor solicitation charge. He was booked on Dec. 8 and released after posting the $500 bail.

So is this one of those stings where they send out a hot cop dressed like a hoor to flirt with men and then bust them when they offer to pay?
Baseball-Junkie
It's so stupid, ruining a guy's life over something so damn trivial.
Ag81Golf
So was he wearing a third glove when they arrested him?
Ag_07
AG
Baseball-Junkie said:

It's a misdemeanor. Hardly ruining anyone's life
Yesterday
AG
Ag_07 said:

Baseball-Junkie said:

True, but they managed to put his name along with "sex trafficking" and "minor" in the story. So yea, not much can help remove that now.
Yesterday
AG
Tell me this Sheriff wasn't trying to get his fame by perp walking a guy for wanting a blow job. Tommy f'd up when he told them he was a pro golfer. Hope this doesn't ruin the lives of his children. Ultimately his responsibility.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/12/11/pga-golfer-tommy-gainey-arrested-prostitution-sting-two-gloves/
DannyDuberstein
AG
I can see taking down the proprietor. The hoars and johns is a waste of taxpayer resources, unless the john is into kids. Otherwise it's just 2 kind of sad folks
Baseball-Junkie
Ag_07 said:

Baseball-Junkie said:

It's going to cause trouble with his wife (his fault), his kids, he missed an event, it's going to cause issues with the PGA, etc. Marital problems are horrible as a standalone, but combine lost business opportunities for a low level guy -- it's a crushing blow.

All for some low-level entrapment BS, that does nothing to deter real issues with minors or the sex trade industry.
Baseball-Junkie
Wildcat
AG
I'm not going to bend over backwards to defend Gainey, but that LEO is a self-aggrandizing a-hole. He's so proud that he nabbed someone with a bit of notoriety (even if modest) and went out of his way to tell everyone the guy was married.

You booked him on a misdemeanor and he was out of jail on less than what a nice steak dinner and a decent bottle of wine will set you back in a white tablecloth restaurant.

Go back to your manufactured home and fat wife.

Baseball-Junkie
Wildcat said:

I'm not going to bend over backwards to defend Gainey, but that LEO is a self-aggrandizing a-hole. He's so proud that he nabbed someone with a bit of notoriety (even if modest) and went out of his way to tell everyone the guy was married.

You booked him on a misdemeanor and he was out of jail on less than what a nice steak dinner and a decent bottle of wine will set you back in a white tablecloth restaurant.

Go back to your manufactured home and fat wife.

Yup, it's a joke. Even the old ones are playing the viral media game, to raise their prospective outlook. That smug blonde on the left, is probably the undercover that set him up.
Baseball-Junkie
They should be charged with a crime for posting ads for this fake crap, and no, I've never had any problems with this. It's still infuriating to see.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I can't say I blame him for wanting to stick his driver between that blondes titties

Seriously though, that press conference is a sick joke. Pathetic to try to ruin someone and make jokes at their expense for a misdemeanor. ****ing Florida. Florida LEO's will hide in the bushes pissing down their leg when a kid is shooting up a bunch of children, but heaven forbid you try to get your knob shined. These guys really like to show off their service to the public then.
ORAggieFan
They always use minors and trafficking as the reason but that's almost never the case. Look at the Robert Kraft case for the abuses there. Just a waste of tax payer money to regulate things between consenting adults.
Baby Billy
AG
If the glove(s) does not fit, you must acquit!
Tom Hagen
AG
Meanwhile, chronic violent and property crimes continue unabated in Florida.
Hamburger Dan
In light if the many sting operations, it seems like you should ask the woman before the transaction whether she is a cop. Don't they have to tell the truth? Asking for the proverbial friend.
Tom Hagen
AG
Hamburger Dan said:

In light if the many sting operations, it seems like you should ask the woman before the transaction whether she is a cop. Don't they have to tell the truth? Asking for the proverbial friend.
Ask her for a sample before discussing a price.
CapCityAg89
AG
I'll speak up for Sheriff Judd. While true that I don't think he's met publicity he'd ever avoid I know for a fact that is not his motivation. As info, I lived in Lakeland (largest city in Polk County) for seven years. Judd lived about two blocks away.

His PCSD runs these types of stings all the time. If you're stupid enough to solicit in Polk County, you deserve what you get. The typical operation, though is based on responses to Craig's list ads for minors. The more of those scum bags you put away the better. As a father of two daughters, I loved living in his county.

Oh, and to the "two consenting adults" comment. Do a bit more research into prostitution and sex trafficking. It's terrifying. For the most part, this is not "the best little *****house" or pretty woman. It is kids, induced into an abusive situation without control or a way out. It is the absolute worst thing imaginable. If Judd helps save one girl, it's worth it.

https://arkofhopeforchildren.org/child-trafficking/child-trafficking-statistics
Yesterday
AG
CapCityAg89 said:

I'll speak up for Sheriff Judd. While true that I don't think he's met publicity he'd ever avoid I know for a fact that is not his motivation. As info, I lived in Lakeland (largest city in Polk County) for seven years. Judd lived about two blocks away.

His PCSD runs these types of stings all the time. If you're stupid enough to solicit in Polk County, you deserve what you get. The typical operation, though is based on responses to Craig's list ads for minors. The more of those scum bags you put away the better. As a father of two daughters, I loved living in his county.

Oh, and to the "two consenting adults" comment. Do a bit more research into prostitution and sex trafficking. It's terrifying. For the most part, this is not "the best little *****house" or pretty woman. It is kids, induced into an abusive situation without control or a way out. It is the absolute worst thing imaginable. If Judd helps save one girl, it's worth it.

https://arkofhopeforchildren.org/child-trafficking/child-trafficking-statistics

Hard to combat child sex with a 30 year old under cover agent. . Just my opinion. But thanks for the background into the Sheriff
Wildcat
AG
He managed to win the Korn Ferry opener last week.

Good for him.
Shelton98
AG
Wildcat said:

Good for him.

I'm watching final round of Exuma right now. Two gloves has by far the ugliest swing I've ever seen from a pro. His driver swing looks like Joaquin Neiman's wedge swing. But he makes it work.
Marauder Blue 6
AG
Wildcat said:

Good for him.

He deserves a happy ending.
REMARCH11
AG
This is what Vegas is for!!!
inozips
AG
If you need a laugh CPG wrote Two Gloves a congratulatory letter.
Wildcat
AG
11 months probation. No jail time.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Take a glove off and do it yourself.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
Yesterday
AG
Does one usually get jail time for solicitation?
Ag81Golf
03ki11erAG said:

Does one usually get jail time for solicitation?

Let us know when your court date is and how it turns out for you!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.